YouBeTheAnchor YouBeTheAnchor 22-25, F 21 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

The love of my life lives 4000 miles away and we have to get by by skyping at the moment

Best Answer

Thank you young Jo I think you may be our number one fan .... get that hat ready !!!

Best Answer

My son, and my mother live 6.5 hours away and I am confortable making the trip every 6 weeks. Of course, if I didn't hate the town, and money was not an issue, I wouldn't mind going more often. You can also meet halfway, which is nice... But for it to be the love of my life... probably wouldn't work long term.

Best Answer

I would get a differernt love of my life

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

with a very strong telescope.... they'd have to jump around and wave a bit as well.

Best Answer

Only if I had a photo of them. Or really really REALLY good glasses.

Best Answer

Mine is exactly that amount of time away, A shame that I am to young to be constantly visiting them or to get a house with them.

Best Answer

as much as I could

Best Answer

On Skype and when I could travel, yes.

Best Answer

I would see them sometimes. After I was done seeing every other woman along the way!

Best Answer

don't ask these kind of questions.<br />
its not silly.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

sorry its a wrong interpretation of your question.
sorry sincere apologies.

Best Answer