YouBeTheAnchor YouBeTheAnchor 22-25, F 21 Answers Dec 6, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

The love of my life lives 4000 miles away and we have to get by by skyping at the moment

Best Answer

Thank you young Jo I think you may be our number one fan .... get that hat ready !!!

Best Answer

My son, and my mother live 6.5 hours away and I am confortable making the trip every 6 weeks. Of course, if I didn't hate the town, and money was not an issue, I wouldn't mind going more often. You can also meet halfway, which is nice... But for it to be the love of my life... probably wouldn't work long term.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

with a very strong telescope.... they'd have to jump around and wave a bit as well.

Best Answer

Only if I had a photo of them. Or really really REALLY good glasses.

Best Answer

Mine is exactly that amount of time away, A shame that I am to young to be constantly visiting them or to get a house with them.

Best Answer

as much as I could

Best Answer

On Skype and when I could travel, yes.

Best Answer

I would see them sometimes. After I was done seeing every other woman along the way!

Best Answer

don't ask these kind of questions.<br />
its not silly.

Best Answer

What?

Best Answer

sorry its a wrong interpretation of your question.
sorry sincere apologies.

Best Answer