In reality, who is wise enough to put their God in a box (define God's perameters) and tie that box with the restrictions they want to place on God? This is indeed what all organized religions on this earth do. Do no despair: the earth and its civilization is very young and we can not expect a baby to stand and give the Gettysburg address. So it is with the most learned of this age. Our part is to be faithful to whatever we profess as true. Beyond that, it's God's move, and God's problem to solve for His own purposes. In other words, I really do not care what any religion says is true or not true. I believe as I am enabled and do not wish to force a straightjacket on anyone.

Best Answer

The book of Mormon is false. The Bible is a against slavery. But mankind is cruel to their own kind.

Best Answer

So ... to believe God is racist we first must believe he talked to Joseph Smith ... Dum, dum, dum, dum, dum .. thank you, South Park

Best Answer

YES GOD IS NOT REAL SO IT CAN BE WHATEVER THE **** YOU WANT

Best Answer

God in any form be he buddah Alah or a tree is Love He is kind he is omni present and he is not to be confined by anyone or anything. he has made everything in his image ...so how could he be racist? humans are the reason for racisim we are the reason for discrimination and hate. God has given us freedom of life and choice. and e choose to dwell in our own ignorance and our own made up beliefs. we are all ignorant to what God is and Gods true purpose because we are only men He is God not a racist.. hy would you ask that are you a racist?<br />
are you trying to justify your evilness ith the mormon religion? if so become a muslim or a jew or even an athiest just as long as you dont become a racist its too hard and its 2012 youll get your *** kicked

Best Answer

The Mormon Church also believed in the curse of Ham on the African Making him black as a curse and underneath whites.

Best Answer

No, the other option is the Smith was not of God, deceived by Satan. What makes you think it has to be God?

Best Answer

Sure...just look at all those religions and races saying "our god wants us to murder and/or enslave others!" Then again...that might be stupid (white or otherwise coloured) mens work alone...

Best Answer

The Bible has a ton of stuff about slavery being a-ok in it. I think its reasonable to dismiss that language as a product of the times. <br />
That said, the origin story for Native Americans is seriously racist, no matter how you look at it.

Best Answer

Especially if you look at it from a DNA report that says Native Americans are of Asian descent, not Middle Eastern.

Best Answer

NO, GOD is not a racist. you are, GOD never said one race would be slaves, but all men could be enslaved.

Best Answer

oh ok

Best Answer

Your an idiot. <br />
All prophets, and anyone else who is human is subject to being human. Since they are subject to being human they are also subject to making the same human mistakes. <br />
I read all the comments here, not a single one of you comprehended what you have read providing you even read VS taking others words as fact which I bet most of you are more likely doing.

Best Answer

so I guess they must be idiots also...

Best Answer

I will stand my ground on this one, no one here comprehends beyond the hands that feed them. We refer to this as being a "sheeple", can't think for your self.

Best Answer

I take it you've not read the works of Ezra Taft Benson?

Best Answer

I would say the Mormon church s wrong,God is never wrong and had they read their Bibles they would have know God said He is not partial but anyone that worships Him God accepts regardless of color.

Best Answer

but didn't he say canaan would be the servant or the bible says...sorry

Best Answer

In Acts He said He is not partial towards anyone as long as they are His worshippers.

Best Answer

It's call a "Cult".

Best Answer

He says he is impartial. So I would think not

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Mormons suck I was one once they suck because they are so stricked I didn't want to go on a mission but my bishop told me if you don't go you are going to hell i said in response then your going down with me because if there is a God you told us that we have the right to choose

Best Answer

He is the All Mighty. We are all HIS Slaves. Racism created by MAN.

Best Answer

Mormanism is a cult. It strays too far from the truth of the bible. Paul predicted in the last days, false doctrines meant to confuse and deceive, doctrines of demons. The only true way is through the Son of God, Yeshaua aka Jesus.

Best Answer