feel better?
righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 15 Answers Nov 25, 2012 in Poetry

Probably lie then quickly change the subject ... former tenants of mine had a kid just before they left and saw it for the first time upon them moving out ... when I saw the baby (at about 4 months old) I literally stepped backwards and I know my breath caught it was soooooooo ugly ... his head I swear was the size of a basketball and his facial features just indescribable ... I'm sorry there was not one cute feature on this kid

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

lie

Best Answer

i suppose you can view it as an opportunity to alienate them once and for all. if i'm sick of getting X-mass cards from them, I'll tell the truth.

Best Answer

I recall a Seinfeld episode: "Jerry, what do you think of the bay-bee"? It's hard to be honest when you don't want to appear rude and callous. <br />
I'd probably say: "How Cute" even if he/she was ugly.

Best Answer

Just don't tell them how cute their pet monkey is

Best Answer

all babies look kinda funky in a cute way esp when they first come out...just say it's cute

Best Answer

Is there such a thing as an unattractive baby? [:>{)

Best Answer

I lie and try not to change my facial ex<x>pression. :p

Best Answer

I think they all look the same

Best Answer