Questionator Questionator 26-30 261 Answers Sep 27, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

Why do you still obviously love this country in the face of all the crap that gets dumped on you every day ?

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Sure you are. First amendment, remember ? I'm exercising my right to answer the question.

Best Answer

Good answer in my opinion :-)

Best Answer

All hail DEAR LEADER! FREEDOM IS SLAVERY!

Best Answer

We've DONE slavery, remember ? You can't blame this president for that one.

Best Answer

awesome answer .

Best Answer

You've already demonstrated your incompetence, how, in good conscience, can you possibly run again???

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

& the funny thing about you question, he won :) LOL

Best Answer

Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Best Answer

Mr President I am Ned Kelly can I get a presidential pardon

Best Answer

My family were sent to Australia in 1836 as convicts

Best Answer

at the very beginning of convict labor!

Best Answer

No, not the beginning. Mine were sent out in 1790s. 14yo girl who died on Norfolk Island in hard labour. Kids ended up in Tassie - New Norfolk.

Best Answer

lmao lol good one

Best Answer

Pass the potatoes?

Best Answer

that's funny!

Best Answer

"Mr. President, why are you doing everything you can to destroy this country and turn it into a socialist State"?

Best Answer

"What makes you qualified to control the free world, apart from the ability to lie efectively and rich friends...?"

Best Answer

Where's your dataworm I cant find it

Best Answer

George Bush Jr used to issue executive orders to bypass Congress. Why don't you? Why bother negotiating with a party that has lost their collective minds?

Best Answer

awesome answer!

Best Answer

Obama has issued quadruple the number of executive orders. He surpassed GW the first year he was in office. Executive orders are bad no matter who the president is. They should frighten you.

Best Answer

He abuses the executive order all the time.

Best Answer

Why is it that you talked about "no red states and blue states" and "civility", yet you never tried to work with Republicans and have been the most partisan president in modern times?

Best Answer

The republicans don;t wanta work with us is why :( its eiter there way or no way :(

Best Answer

You are right. Republicans don't and shouldn't work with democrats. They have brought the country to its knees.

Best Answer

Those who oppose him have every right to exercise their votes accordingly. As I understand it the US is not a dictatorship... at least not yet despite the abuses of the executive order

Best Answer

What's it like being a professional actor on TV?

Best Answer

Why are you such an absolutely oblivious, miserable failure as a president? Then proceed to throw the ridiculous increase in debt in his face, all of his false promises etc etc.

Best Answer

The question wouldn't matter, as the answer would be a lie.

Best Answer

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!?!?! THERE ARE AMERICANS DYING OUT THERE!!!!

Best Answer

but he didn;t start it thats the thing

Best Answer

I have no questions. I'd just thank him for being my president, same as with any of the past presidents. I'd probably blush more though.

Best Answer

What's the deal with UFOs? I wanna see the aliens,and I ain't talkin about Mexicans.

Best Answer

I agree! That's the question I would want to know!

Best Answer

Didn't you know they wanted you to win the first time so they could blame this un-fixable mess on you?

Best Answer

So where are you thinking about moving to next year?

Best Answer

I would ask why the gas prices haven't been rolled back to $1.50 like why aren't we using only our OWN oil. The whole economy problem can be traced back to the doubling of the gas prices- people couldn't absorb that, so- they ran up their charge cards, maxxed them out and used up any cushion they did have paying outragious prices for gas. The gas prices made the food prices increase & then when companies started laying off and closing it was like a domino effect that led to people losing their houses. If gas prices were lowered back to $1.50 a gallon it would do more to solve the economic situation than anything else at this point cuz the greedy rich aren't going to ever hire people back at previous saleries.

Best Answer

Great question! remember he stated that we need to pay closer to $6.00 to $7.00 a gallon like other parts of the world.

Best Answer

1 you can't burn oil in your car, you burn petroleum. The Environmental crowd has blocked the building of the processing plants for oil into petroleum for more than 30 years, and some of the one's that are on line, have had to cut production due to safety issues. Even if you opened the right to build a new processing plant today, it would be 10 plus years for it to be on line, but we have 30 million more people now than we did when we last put a procession plant on line. That means the demand for the petroleum is higher, but the supply is shrinking. The way the market works weather you like it or not is that you are in a bidding war against your neighbors, and the business is going to only supply a product or service when it can make a profit, no profit the business closes. Then the supply goes down, and you are back to the auction. That is true in any economy, and those "greedy rich" are your parents retirement pensions programs that are part of their insurance to have money when they retire, because the governments way of social security is never a good way to retire. The Government places you at a fixed amount when you retire, but never factors in the inflation that they cause. So you really need to study a lot of economics and math, before you go calling people greedy, because you don't know much about how the world works.

Also when there are instabilities in the market due to questionable sources of oil, the prices fluctuate, and that causes prices to stay high, not drop.

Also consider the economy with the highest amount of our cash is China, we keep buying from Wal Mart, because it's cheap, so who do you really think is getting rich? The Chineses are of course silly, most of the business that did not want to work in the world economy and only support our citizens were driven out of business by the "Wal Marts", and the Chinese are never going to pay your taxes, so you are right, the business in this country wont higher people back, because many of them are gone, you and your fellow citizens wanted chap stuff, and now many of the business that could supply our country are under bid by cheap labor in India and China. So you are blaming people again with no knowledge on how the world works.

And if you keep voting liberal, ignoring the money that is needed to do business you are going to end up in a communistic dictatorship, then you will have nothing on the shelves, and be a slave that if you don't do your assigned job, you will be processed and left out of the society.

If in the old soviet union you became a criminal, they sent you to Siberia, where you were expected to die, before you could finish your sentence. Most did not live beyond five years in that neighborhood, the lack of food, the lack of basic clothing and medical supplies, and the extreme cold killed them.

Just think if we get to a condition of an evil communistic empire like Barack want's, we can create the same kind of prison system in Alaska near the arctic circle and we can watch as our prisoners go up their to freeze to death.

Best Answer

1st: Thanks for dinner and inviting me!

2nd: When can I join your team?

Best Answer

Can you tell me more about Area 51?

Best Answer

So....how come we're eating fresh veggies? I thought you said "Yes, we can."

Best Answer