U PEOPLE ARE BORING TONIGHT AND NO, IM NOT PRACTICING MY HUMOR, I IM JUST BORED
HONEYCUTE14 HONEYCUTE14 70+, F 8 Answers Dec 6, 2009

Technically it says, “do not USE” if seal is broken, not “do not open” if seal is broken. Therefore, technically, you can break the seal to OPEN it, just not to use it! <br />
Well, now that it’s open you may as well use it (and if they’re aspirin pass them around. Opening that “child proof” lid gave me a headache!)

Best Answer

If you want to get really technical, you can't actually open it if the seal is broken because it already IS open.
It's obviously an anti tamper related message.
I wonder however, if maybe some foil sealed tablets or whatever may degrade due to moisture if not used soon after the seal is broken?

Best Answer

If the seal is already broken, then you can be a real thrill seeker, knowing that you live with the knowledge and ever-present-danger that the contents might have been tampered with or might have several million variants of staph, salmonella, or H1N1 floating around on it! :P Failing that, try attaching a REALLY big ***** to your forehead and then then HEADBUTT IT!

Best Answer

You're supposed to swallow it.<br />
Even if it's a large bottle.

Best Answer

get off the internet and do something! It will erase the boredom..I promise...

Best Answer

you're supposed to make a hole, did you break the seal?! oh my! hee heee ...sorry, that's so funny

Best Answer