Do you let them know youre through or do you cut off communication if you see they dont care
lovelybutterfly123 lovelybutterfly123 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 26 in Dating & Relationships

You let them know it's over and that you won't be communicating in any way. Say good-bye and then cut them off.

Best Answer

Yes unless children are involved it is best to completely cutting the person off

Best Answer

I think its better to cut off communication and move on

Best Answer

If you feel that they don't genuinely care, then I don't see any reasons why you shouldn't just cut off ties. Sometimes you just have to think of yourself and what is best for you :)

Best Answer

Thank youre right. If they show they dont care, why put enery ibto explaining things. So you should show you dont care either! Thanks

Best Answer

No problem. You can still care for someone but if it's hurting you or causing you inner turmoil I just wouldn't bother with it and it would make me want to move on…to protect myself really.

Best Answer

When something's are over I usually change everything to avoid any communication. What I mean by everything is this: I change my email, phone number etc.

Best Answer

Exactly me too!

Best Answer

yes?

Best Answer

a relationship is only over if both parts agree that its over...

Best Answer