dangerbabe dangerbabe 26-30, F 18 Answers Feb 1, 2013 in Health

Religious rules tend to set things up so rapists can have children and be forgiven for doing so. It's how I found out the religious rules were bunk.

Best Answer

Don't forget the old Judeo-Christian pasttime of forcing a rapist to marry his victim if she was a virgin!

Best Answer

The burning at the stake was more obvious to me, but sure, I acknowledge the additional backup facts.

Best Answer

You don't usually see them showing up to take care of the kids either.

Best Answer

yeah...I wonder why...

Best Answer

christianity is full of hypocrites, thats why im not one of those "typical christians."

Best Answer

because they believe that when you take contraception or you have an abortion you are rejecting the god's child, and religious people want you to do plenty of kids..

Best Answer

@ BiancaMMM - Please understand we believe it is a life and should be defended. I teach Natural Family Planning and the first thing I make sure they know is being responsible about how many kids you have is as important as having them. You have to be able to take care of them and afford them to begin with.

Best Answer

i know this... !!!!! i know i know but some thoughts of that people are just...you cant understand them..they don't have some logic in what they say or what they think, you think that i don't know..i see people everyday like they;re just hearing some people and they follow them with their eyes closed

Best Answer

"Religious people" aren't the only ones, I'm extremely opposed to abortion. I cannot even fathom why something so inhumane to our own species is legal. It literally seems to me like something I'd expect out of a Nazi camp, horror story.

Best Answer

That wasn't really the question...

Best Answer

I know, but I just get sick of the stereotype.

Best Answer

so?

Best Answer

Are you a vegetarian?

Best Answer

The reason that I said 'religious' or church types or whatever I said was because those are the groups currently suing over the affordable healthcare act's promotion of contraception. If they really didn't want abortions to happen why wouldn't they advocate for contraception? That's what I don't understand and that's what I'm asking.

Best Answer

Yea, they don't usually worry a whole lot about "making sense" I've noticed, lol! :P

Best Answer

Because they believe any stoppage of conception is against their god/godesses' will

Best Answer

Untrue. I have both Gods, and Goddesses, and stopping the conception has nothing to do with my opposition. It does have to do with the fact that by abortion time, the child has ALREADY been made, it looks human, it is human, and they literally cut it up, and then suck it out, while it's still alive. It's inhumane, and even if they used a more humane method, it is still wrong. If abortion should be legal, than by that exact same philosophy, there should be "suicide centers" were you could have yourself euthanised.

Best Answer

Untrue except for late term. For most abortions it's a clump of cells that you'd think was a drop of snot or something if you saw it.

Best Answer

exactly.

Best Answer

Your facts are dead wrong on abortion but I'd love to see suicide booths in every city.

Best Answer

as long as it has a mind, it is wrong to destroy. but i dont think there is really any way to know if such beings have a mind at such an early point of development.

Best Answer

And maybe there should be. Late term abortion is very uncommon and usually only practiced when the life of the mother is in jeopardy. Most abortions are done with a pill before the fetus is even as big as a dime.

Best Answer

some are. but i dont see why, because contraception prevents anyone from being made so there is no one to kill

Best Answer

I agree. If anything it seems like a solution rather than a problem.

Best Answer

"Be fruitful and multiply!" Sorry, that can't apply in today's world anymore.

Best Answer

Every Egg is sacred but ***** is a dime a dozen in their minds.

Best Answer

technically it is, ***** is quite plentiful.....

Best Answer

Yeah, but it's still a "sin" to waste it.

Best Answer

Abortion is murder. Keeping yourself from getting pregnant isn't.

Best Answer

So wouldn't it make sense for the anti abortion people to advocate for contraception rather than against it?

Best Answer

exactly

Best Answer

yes. but then theyre all for the ''natural process" which they think is sacred for some reason

Best Answer

So a raped woman chose to be raped? People like you make me sick indie 42.

Best Answer

You seriously think rape is the same consensual sex? You're the sick one. But you would also rather save the life of someone who most likely committed murder versus killing the innocent and call it 'choice'. Kill a murderer? No way. Kill a baby? Oh heck yeah! Don't go judging people when you're just as hypocritical. Ever heard of Natural Family Planning? It's been around almost as long as midwives. Stop making generalizations about people's beliefs and do some research. Or better yet ask yourself when murdering anyone is the right thing to do.

Best Answer

Some believe that artificial methods of contraception are against God's will. They support certain forms of contraception, just not the chemical ones. At least, those of my religious belief.<br />
Personally, if the method of contraception doesn't kill a fertilized egg, then I don't care what you do.

Best Answer

according to what i believe, u must have a mind to be alive, so as long as a fertilized egg doesnt have a mind (which im pretty sure it doesnt), then its still ok.

Best Answer

It's confusing to me. On the other side of the coin, how do the religious justify killing people who are here, because they don't believe in the same religion, or have a different sexual orientation, nationality,ect. Calling it a "holy war".Also,if they feel so strongly about their convictions, why are they not adopting the unwanted babies?

Best Answer

Contraceptives that "block" etc. - condoms etc. are considered to come from evil means. Any blocking disrupts the total connection between man and wife come from evil. <br />
Contraceptives - "the pill" etc. - The chemicals in such methods have been medically proven to do harm and in some cases have contributed to hormonal disruptions within the woman's body and even some forms of cancer. <br />
These forms of contraception also are "abortive" by nature. Even if the egg is fertilized it still is expelled by the body due to the chemicals in the contraceptive taken. IE - a regular period even while having regular intercourse. <br />
That is part of the reason why only Natural Family Planning is endorsed by religious institutions/churches. <br />
Hope that helps to clerify some of it. <br />
Take care and God Bless!

Best Answer

even if the egg is fertilized, its ok, because i dont think it has a mind yet, and according to what i believe u must have a mind to be alive

Best Answer

Oh ok, see that is where we think differently. As a religious I believe life begins at conception. So to me the fertilized egg is a life and contraception is abortive. I'm not saying you are wrong for believing your way. I'm just stating my beliefs as a religious. I don't mean to be offensive.

Best Answer

over 50% of a woman's fertilized eggs will be washed out through menstruation over the course of her life. So your period is "evil"?

Best Answer

No. That is natural and God's will. Contraceptives are not natural and not God's will

Best Answer

Tell that to the millions of bacteria living in your digestive tract. They either help you digest your food or give you food poisoning. They can't possibly be alive so all those biologists must be wrong, right? You should publish a paper on it. new scientific discovery. you might win the Nobel Prize, even. Because everyone knows bacteria don't have brains...

Best Answer

Some are, some aren't, virgins like the Pope are quite radical, not likely to ever bear a child.

Best Answer

well, god designed men to multiply in large amounts, so i dont see what the pope would have against it. doesnt make him a bad guy though.

Best Answer