plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 13 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Health

Personally, the first time around I wanted to get married. That piece of paper meant the world to me...but that's just me. I don't think it's necessary for everyone, just what I wanted. If I were ever faced with another relationship after this one? No.

Best Answer

yeah, i would surely.

Best Answer

Sure! You don't have to be married to someone just to stay with them.

You can still stay together for a long time, even for life and not be married. Cohabitation, I think it's called. You can even still pledge your life and love to that someone.

Perhaps not recognized by state law or by most religions, but if it's from the heart and soul, it's still a spiritual binding. And for some, thats enough.

Best Answer

Deep down probably not, I'm a very emotional person, maybe not always outwardly so, but I'm very romantic as well, to be fully complete I would want to go the whole way with the person that I felt was the perfect man for me.

Best Answer

I think so.

Best Answer

Absolutely. To paraphrase The Compassionate Buddha, marriage is a state of mind.

Best Answer

yes, I am not a big fan of marriage

Best Answer

It works for me

Best Answer