plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 13 Answers Feb 8, 2013 in Health

Personally, the first time around I wanted to get married. That piece of paper meant the world to me...but that's just me. I don't think it's necessary for everyone, just what I wanted. If I were ever faced with another relationship after this one? No.

Best Answer

yeah, i would surely.

Best Answer

Sure! You don't have to be married to someone just to stay with them.<br />
You can still stay together for a long time, even for life and not be married. Cohabitation, I think it's called. You can even still pledge your life and love to that someone. <br />
Perhaps not recognized by state law or by most religions, but if it's from the heart and soul, it's still a spiritual binding. And for some, thats enough.

Best Answer

Deep down probably not, I'm a very emotional person, maybe not always outwardly so, but I'm very romantic as well, to be fully complete I would want to go the whole way with the person that I felt was the perfect man for me.

Best Answer

I think so.

Best Answer

Absolutely. To paraphrase The Compassionate Buddha, marriage is a state of mind.

Best Answer

yes, I am not a big fan of marriage

Best Answer

It works for me

Best Answer