The U.S. Gov't doesn't borrow to fund this country. It's a ruse!

Best Answer

Where do you get you facts from?

Best Answer
Best Answer

I wish the rich blockheads in DC worried about that.

Best Answer

The same mentality that caused the housing bubble and the massive credit card debt of the last 10 years has infiltrated the government.

Best Answer

Yes... but there was an underlying belief... as wrong and as stupid as it was... that people would do whatever it took to pay for their house... after all wasn't that supposed to be their single most important asset?... Once the hock my house and leverage my credit to the hilt mentality took hold... many were using credit to live the opulent life that would only really be supported long term with in income at least 10x what they were really earning. Yes, the politicians that introduced this pipeline of easy credit...have also puffed from the crack pipe.. thinking they can just issue more bonds and print more money endlessly... leverage the national debt... History has demonstrated this doesn't work.

Best Answer

Hmm good question. I AM SURE THE US WILL JUST MAKE UP THE DIFFERENCES IN ESPIONAGE, WAR AND SOME STUPID SHUT.

Best Answer

You will need topay more taxes

Best Answer

I guess we are f*****.

Best Answer