plungesponge plungesponge 26-30, M 37 Answers Jul 14, 2010

By being her best friend and lover.

Best Answer

DITTO

Best Answer

a man with a sense of humour who will do the dishes

Best Answer

does taking a whizz in the sink count as both? ;P

Best Answer

Trust, loyalty and faithfulness.

Best Answer

through her brain..oh and the g spot s a bonus!

Best Answer

There are different types of women. Some of them are as alien to me as an elephant. I not only don't own any diamonds, but never will because I despise the practices by which they are extracted, and I'm not even slightly an activist, it just doesn't make sense to me. My stock doesn't go up if I wear one. ~ It's a shame but I know it's true in many cases, that women are dazzled by money. Mind you, a man should have some ambition, but that is part of the character, not the Assets vs Liabilities in a Balance Sheet Report. ~ For me: HONESTY. HUMILITY to continue to try and know themselves better. Committment TO TRUTH. NOBILITY. (NOT an explosive or erratic temper!!). A sense of humor, academic intelligence and articulation are the shaved rolls of chocolate on top of the icing............. :-) - And of course, being totally head over heels with me :-) -

Best Answer

A stable respectable job, and a house with a yard.

Best Answer

Honesty and sensitivity.

Best Answer

HUMOR!

Best Answer

Cuddling and conversation...

Best Answer

Lots of diamonds, lots of money seems the best way for most women.

What happen to just love one another?

Best Answer

oh common! it is not through a mans wallet, woman are not that cheap and stupid, they know thats not gonna last a lifetime and even if a woman is stupid enough to go for that she will regret it soon enough and divorce you.

you need to make her feel like you would give up the world for her and are willing to go on any adventure with her.

Best Answer

its through man's wallet

Best Answer

Treat her like an equal. Make her wash the dog and mow the lawn while you do the dishes and laundry for her. :P

The want to be treated as equal but do not accept the terms. Women are strange creatures. Most of them do not know what the want. Those who do are already married.

I'd say the way to her heart is to spend time with her. But make it fast and not to friendly. Coz you'll end up in the friend zone. Don't pay attention to her for bits of time and ones she is yours then yes, be more friendly. Buy her roses, chocolates and have a romantic evening. Make her feel wanted. That my friend, is a answer women struggle to give.

Best Answer

Is trust and knowing u will stick by him, though good and bad days.

Best Answer

Through her nose

Best Answer

I think it the Sense of Humor

Best Answer

Through her imagination - and while in there, kick out the Dream Guy in her mind. Girls love being fought over.

Best Answer

her ears, song, poetry, good values, intelligence, a voice

Best Answer

A great sense of humor, loyalty, kindness, thoughtful gestures, and respect.

Best Answer

Through her ears

Best Answer