AmethystMoonChild AmethystMoonChild 16-17, F 14 Answers Dec 18, 2012 in Hobbies

I want the earth to get ripped apart and eaten by a rogue blackhole, though a close second choice would be for WR104 to go super nova and hit us with a gamma ray burst. <br />
As for my life, I've had my good moments and bad :-)

Best Answer

Would hope it might be quick and painless when it does. I am not worried over it either way.

Best Answer

I no longer care either way

Best Answer

Not much I can do about when you really think about it.

Best Answer

The world won't end on my watch. I wont allow it.

Best Answer

Who says I was trying to be funny?

Best Answer

peacefully in my sleep and no im not proud of the life ive lived at all in fact i will be praying to god tonight that if i am to die to forgive everything ive ever done to look past who i was and look on to who i have tried to become and who i want to be

Best Answer

i am surely hoping for a zombie apocalypse so some humans can atleast survive otherwise i hope its quick and painless.....and..no i am not proud of the life i have led i should have been more productive im turning my life around from spoiled brat to hard working straight A's child but i cant forgive myself for those bad moments in life

Best Answer

I would wish to be dead BEFORE I fell down. Instantaneously over, with no suffering of any kind.<br />
No, I'm not really proud of the life I have led, because there are too many untied strings.

Best Answer

I always live every moment like its my last...<br />
Running around screaming "The worlds going to ******* end.................!"

Best Answer

I want it to end quickly. I've barely lived life. and no

Best Answer

what?

Best Answer

Before that i wanna tell some 1 i still love her .....

Best Answer