AllegorieBootlair AllegorieBootlair 51-55, M 12 Answers Nov 26, 2011

Traditionally, there has been more girls than boys. <br />
I believe it's due largely to China's policy of one child per family for 30 years or so and the terminating of so many female babies. It's becoming a problem in China now that will not be enough mates all of those males. In 2009, it was described as a ticking time bomb in China.

Best Answer

Wow! I had not considered that. That would be a considerable number of female infants who were murdered. I wonder what the current male/female ratio is in China?

Best Answer

Yeah I heard that,,,and the family is paid not to have children...and if its a baby girl she's not fed,,,and starves to death...so sad....

Best Answer

Cross Dressers! A lot of those girls are really guys . . . .

Best Answer

LOL ... I bet they didn't get counted ... hahaha

Best Answer

Because the death rate in the west is higher for men but the death rate elsewhere is waaay higher for women.

Best Answer

because in this country there are more females. In other countries where women are mistreated or female infanticide is frequent....like china....the ratio becomes imbalanced. By nature it should be 45% men and 55% women.

Best Answer

Because the boys are all home on their couches with remotes, channel surfing.

Best Answer

And just where the hell are you??? and where's my beer woman???

Best Answer

Ahhhh, get it yaself Ralph!

Best Answer

Where's the love? :(

Best Answer

Are you gonna just sit there or are you gonna help me off this damn couch...I shat myself...

Best Answer

Yez made the mess, Yez clean it up. I'm off to knock a couple back with the goils.

Best Answer

I guess because the female is the one that has the child because if there isn't a female, there isn't going to be a new child.

Best Answer

Sometimes I wonder if what seems like a greater presence of females is because of a larger percentage of males who are incarcerated, or in the military.

Best Answer

Didn't think bout that,,,good point...

Best Answer

They spread better.

Best Answer

They just don't live around here.

Best Answer

i wish, i would have guessed that there are 100 men for every 1 girl/woman. maybe it is just when i am around !!

Best Answer

I sometimes ponder on these statistics; that's all they are. Short of someone going around the globe counting heads within a one hour time slot, then doing it again one hour later *then* add the two figures and divided by two ... then what we have is statistics. Who was it who once said: "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." It was Mark Twain :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Here's one,,,WTF

Best Answer

You are quoting statistics; nothing wrong with that, because that's all we have to play with. I had no idea of ratios that you speak so I consider myself educated on that. I don't hold out much on statistics, that's all I'm saying. ~F~

Best Answer

Just messing with Ya......

Best Answer

;-) Hoping you are having a great Sunday!

Best Answer