darrenmadden1984 darrenmadden1984 26-30, M 10 Answers Jan 11, 2012

fornicating with every vagina in sight or out of sight. ahah

Best Answer

apparently not have sex which if you knew me would be very confusing but all true

Best Answer

High. Really high.

Best Answer

Me too. Wanna come over n smoke @ my place?

Best Answer

Laugh at whoever is making up that rumour

Best Answer

Good one, 24 hours you say! That's a long time to fill in. 5 hours playing golf, 19 left. 6 to 8 hours visiting my family, 11 hours left. (I'm not going to sleep, waste of time), Couple of hours watching it unfold on 24 hour news, maybe 7 hours to go! 2 hours checking out my neighbours eat some food, drink some brandy. Ah-ahh me and Jean, the single lady from on my street, just ******** off, complemented each other and climbed into my big double bed. 3 hours to go, we're going to try to time our last ******* on earth, to the moment the world explodes into a great big fire ball. Phew, that was the best ****** I've ever had, and the world didn't end. The End

Best Answer

I would spend that time doing the things I love with the people I care about the most. And my dogs.

Best Answer

with my kids...and as much time as i can sneek in bed w my husband

Best Answer

Playing Call of Duty on XBOX

Best Answer

making memories with those that I love - my kids.

Best Answer