hwood773 hwood773 26-30, M 12 Answers Jan 22, 2013 in Community

Sleep with my ex, smoke a bowl, and have a last cigarette.

Best Answer

lol....sounds like ya probably can be doing all 3 of those without the world goin to ****....I need a bowl, Sex(ex? hell why not) bottle of cognac

Best Answer

I can't sleep with my ex anymore, she has to remain faithful to her asexual nun girlfriend.

Best Answer

eat drink and be very merry

Best Answer

sit around

Best Answer

Ask my parents to forgive me for hurting them... Get my son and head to the beach... Ask God to forgive me for not being what he asked me to be... <br />
Wish I had four... I'd love to smoke a bowl too... Before talking to God that is...

Best Answer

Well How bout you just tell your parents now that your sorry and then you could take the bowl...lol

Best Answer

Wow you are so wise! Very good advice... I'll consider it :-)

Best Answer

Break into a building, have sex with some random girl, and then live until roughly the age of 102.

Best Answer

Live eternally, Travel in the air so that the sun always appears to be settings forever, and finally Enjoy my eternal life delaying the worlds end and demise.

Best Answer

light a smoke crack a beer take a dump

Best Answer