Roiks Roiks 18-21, M 12 Answers Sep 1, 2011

i would try to do all i wanted to do that could be done. cuss people i always wanted to, have my favorite food, have wild sex, visit my family and friends and ask for forgiveness of all my sins.

Best Answer

Call my mom and see if she wanted us to come down there. If she did, I'd get my son up and head down that way....might be a little odd because I can imagine people out there would be acting crazier than usual. Quite possibly, my mom would tell us not to come. If we did, that would mean 5 or so hours on the road....I think I have enough gas to get us there. If we stayed here, I'd just sit back and think, I suppose. Call a few people to say I love them. Listen a little bit to the news to see what was going on. If the end would be painful, I'd probably get my son a little drunk on ice cream and kahlua frankly, so he'd sleep. Then I guess I'd try to go to sleep myself, though I'm not sure I'd be able to. I'd probably talk to God for a bit. Wait to see what would happen.

Best Answer

omg the world gonna end in 12 hours?? I gotta play more starcraft 2!

Best Answer

Call and visit all the friends and family I possibly could. Confess all my sins and pray the Lord accepts me into his glory!

Best Answer

go for n amazing hike, cook a delicious dinner, take my cats outside to play while me and my husband have a glass of wine and great conversation. then come in, have dessert, do some opium, and have great sex. curl up and go to sleep with the baby cats and us!!

Best Answer

I will answer questions and write articles for my blog as usual.<br />
The dark world may end, the new bright world will need more <br />
traces of our civilizations preserved here on the Internet. I place<br />
all important links on the Blogroll to falicitate their searches.<br />
I think that the Internet will be restored after any events..

Best Answer

Pay my credit card bills and my real estate taxes....................

Best Answer

ha ha ha sure u would

Best Answer