sweetasscandy36 sweetasscandy36 26-30, F 16 Answers Jun 19 in Community

A bank. Cause they have a vault.<br />
And before I went to the bank, I'd stop of at the zoo and pickup their hyenas to let lose in the lobby. Those guys eat the walking dead like popcorn.

Best Answer

Costco

Best Answer

My condo... perfect for range of fire and protected access!!! Also, good for food (fish) and an abundance of water to purify... OMG... Im creepy for having thought this out!!!

Best Answer

I'll need weapons AND food, so I'll have to say a Walmart. Luckily they are usually built next to a Lowe's so that would offer some additional benefit.

Best Answer

No, no, no the correct answer is Sears....nobody, not even Zombies go there so you'd be safe.

Best Answer

Awesome!!!

Best Answer

Wtf is it with u peoples Fetish with this sh!t

Best Answer

The least likely store that they'd come looking in. Office supplies. Like office max.

Best Answer

The closest gun store

Best Answer

Krispy Kreme!

Best Answer

You will have to work with me there... KK is my Kryptonite!!!

Best Answer

Woot! Dibs on the eclairs!

Best Answer

Sears

Best Answer

Costco! They even sell ******* coffins haha they have everything!

Best Answer

Simple, Costco. Everything you could ever need in ridiculous quantities, complete with kitchens and an auto shop.

Best Answer

A mountaintop, easy to defend

Best Answer

The amazing store

Best Answer

A local walmart

Best Answer

Costco or Walmart. But it would probably easier to conquer a gas station, like 7-11, plus than you can have slurpies! Until the power goes out.... Most people wouldn't even think of a gas station, so that's a benefit.

Best Answer