Lyssaaa Lyssaaa 13-15 10 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Personality Disorder

Then u probably need a new therapist. Its just like a relationship. U need to find someone who makes u feel comfortable and who's method fits u best. Some therapists make u do lame assignments or things tht don't make u connect to ur issues.

Best Answer

You're still growing at your age, give therapy a chance to work to ease "your pain" and perhaps the pain "you may inflict upon others"....it'll go away as soon as you settle-down in your thoughts....I would resist the urge to criticize others and "blow-up" about anything for a while....heck, tell yourself, "it's not so bad"..----do work w/therapy!!!

Best Answer

It can help to meditate, it is worth a try! http://meditation.ygoy.com/anger-management-through-meditation/ I've used meditation to get away fear and it really helped, I could notice a huge change in how I thought about the things I had a fear of! So meditation is a great tool to control yourself! :)

Best Answer

Thank's o; , I Don't Really Want People To Be Afraid Of Me :c

Best Answer

I'm not afraid of you :)

Best Answer

Yeah, Cuz You Don't Me cx And Don't How Mad I Get s:

Best Answer

Roll up a dube an calm down! Works for me

Best Answer

Well That's You, It Probably Won't Work For Me LOL .~

Best Answer

Do burnouts up and down the street in the middle of the night...it'll make you feel better:)

Best Answer

You prob need an alternative therapist........ some one that deals with more than just talking and going over your past --these therapist use electronic pulse devices under your legs that help involve both the logical and emotional side of the brain to work together, hence resolving what mere talking could not.

Best Answer

if people are making you mad, then do yourself a favour and avoid them

Best Answer

As someone who spent some time dealing with anger issues....I can tell you that - all you can do is find a positive way to channel it. It's REALLY hard. But find things you enjoy doing. Like if you have hobbies? Pick up water color, or write, or punch a pillow...

Yeah that is all I got. I draw when I'm frustrated. @_@

Best Answer

Lol Awe cx
I've Tried Tho, It Get's Me More Mad o;

Best Answer

I think the best thing to do is REALLY just walk away, and find a quiet place. That is what I really do before I blow up on someone I care about. Unless they keep provoking me, and then it's gloves off - because they knew I was walking away to think. LOL

Best Answer

Ahaa Thanks, I'll Try That ^~^

Best Answer

Good Luck hun!

Best Answer