I hope the question is clear enough.. anyways.. I had a best friend since 1 1/2 years ago.. recently i made another friend who thinks he's my best friend and i think the same.. problem is i can't call both of them my best friend becoz there can only be 1 who is "best"..
Thatsmystyle77 Thatsmystyle77 18-21, M 3 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Parenting & Family

The one that you feel most comfortable with talking about anything, the one that you think will be more loyal in the long-run

Best Answer

What if i say both of them are too trust worthy?.. O.o

Best Answer

hey, just choose who u like better, you should have an opinion yourself. You know them better.

Best Answer

I did try to do that but i can't lie to myself.. they're both true to me.. >_<

Best Answer

hey, I don't understand do u want to keep them both? or you really want to have only 1 best friend 'cause if u choose the more recent one as your best friend then you'll ruin your relations with your old friend.. kind of old.
By taking the "Best friend" title from him and give it to the new one.

Best Answer

Yupp.. literally best stands for a singular person.. I don't wanna take away that title from my old best friend but i wanna give it to the new one too.. actually i wanna keep both of them.. :P.. ignoring any one of them would hurt their feelings..

Best Answer

yeah it will hurt some1s feelings. I'd choose the 1 that I respect more and if u respect them equaly, then choose the 1 that calls, contacts you more often.

Best Answer

Sadly they're equal in all respect except for their personality and gender.. one is a female who is intelligent and kind and other is a man who is tough and friendly... ~__~

Best Answer

do u like the girl ;) ? and which one of them is the old friend?

Best Answer

Of course.. :P.. the girl is an old friend though she's not my girlfriend(she's a lil bit older than me) and the guy was a friend since 1 year but recently thinks me as his best friend.. he's more like a brother to me (guy is around 26 years old)

Best Answer

if you know eachother from your childhood and you think of him as your bro then he is your best friend.
About the girl, just keep in touch even though you don't want anything serious with her, a little fun, flirting won't hurt.. at all =D

Best Answer

But the girl is best friends since 1 1/2 years!.. O__O.. u sure?

Best Answer

wait since 1,5 years or for 1,5 years?

Best Answer

"for".. i think "for" is correct.. in other words 1 1/2 years have passed from the time she became my BFF.. The guy was just friends for 1 year then he has become best friend this month..

Best Answer

hm... I don't know if u like the girl, stick with her. I would. About the guy, I don't know about you, but I would try to find as a best friend some1 more close to my age. You can still hang out with him as your bro ))

Best Answer

so you can have two people who are your 'best friends' . they can be tied for first :D

Best Answer

yeah.. and they're tied up already.. one is a female so easily compatible with both of us(men).. :P

Best Answer