flunker flunker 31-35, M 19 Answers Jul 3, 2011

if god is created then he is not god

Best Answer

god was born 00/00/0000

Best Answer

The christian God has always existed. No-one created Him; He has no beginning and no end. He is the only God that can make that claim.

Best Answer

He is the beginning and the end.

Best Answer

The more you look at it the sillier it seems.

Best Answer

At first. Then you go "By joves, that just has to be true" and feel persuaded by some esoteric piece of apologetics. Then you study it further and become disheartened realising it isn't true.

Best Answer

And I used to wonder why the world is silly. The main reason is so many people believe in "god". SILLY to the max.

Best Answer

Agree with c62tt9h. Although I don't understand it, I have faith and believe it. The thing about God is that you have to live by faith and when you live by faith you experience will eventually experience God. See my stories of reaching out from heaven, heartbeats of life, and How I became a believer.

Best Answer

I think of this alot of the time myself. God is self-subsisting, so it says in the Baha'i Short Obligatory prayer. I believe that He came around through His own means, and He has ruled different worlds before He has ruled our worlds; so that no body can trace His original birth.

Best Answer

My husband and I had this very talk this mourning.....Which came first the Father or the Mother....very funny....I will just keep it a secret and y'all can ask when you get to heaven...lol....My husband knows.....Love and Light Mary

Best Answer

Why can't God be a mother and a father both? People fail to understand God when they try to anthropomorphise him.

Best Answer

Recursion falls apart very quickly when applied to religion.

Best Answer

Super God, read about it in the super bible.... (just kidding) :)

Best Answer

By**********peni&Pusy

Best Answer

He is Alpha n Omega.

Best Answer

Man created the notion of god. The notion of a father and son and all that jazz.

Best Answer

god senior

Best Answer

Cause and effect only exists in our universe, because of time, and our laws of physics. God existed before our universe and before time, so is not bound by the laws of our universe. Likewise, only things that have a beginning need to be created. God has no beginning so he doesn't need to be created. He is like an intelligent energy force - and we know that energy cannot be created nor destroyed.

Best Answer