The school willl gives you free accommodation and free water and electricity supply and apply a Z visa for you and offer you around 2000 Yuan for travelling once a year and pay the plane tickets and good salary (maybe aroud 5000-8000 Yuan per month) work 16 Hours a week. What do you think this? If you get the chance will you go?
wushijie1212 wushijie1212 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Community

YES! GO! DO IT!

If you don't, you'll always wonder "what if I'd gone?" ... and when you're on your deathbed it's the things you didn't do that will haunt you.

If it's a mistake, you're young enough to recover gracefully, and it's never a mistake to expand your horizons in a financially responsible manner.

Best Answer

I'd have to see more details. The son of a client of mine accepted an offer like that about a year or so ago, but after a few months, the company lost its contract and they all had to go. He did get paid ok for the time he was there, I guess.

Best Answer

I'm there

Best Answer

DO. IT

Best Answer

assuming i knew chinese, yes. i dont know how much the amounts you state are for over there, average, above , below and what not. but if its good like you say and i knew chinese, or a lot of it, then yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. would be an experience not many get.

Best Answer

I'd definitely look into it.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'd go for it. Why not?

Best Answer