The school willl gives you free accommodation and free water and electricity supply and apply a Z visa for you and offer you around 2000 Yuan for travelling once a year and pay the plane tickets and good salary (maybe aroud 5000-8000 Yuan per month) work 16 Hours a week. What do you think this? If you get the chance will you go?
wushijie1212 wushijie1212 22-25, F 7 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Community

YES! GO! DO IT! <br />
If you don't, you'll always wonder "what if I'd gone?" ... and when you're on your deathbed it's the things you didn't do that will haunt you.<br />
If it's a mistake, you're young enough to recover gracefully, and it's never a mistake to expand your horizons in a financially responsible manner.

Best Answer

I'd have to see more details. The son of a client of mine accepted an offer like that about a year or so ago, but after a few months, the company lost its contract and they all had to go. He did get paid ok for the time he was there, I guess.

Best Answer

I'm there

Best Answer

DO. IT

Best Answer

assuming i knew chinese, yes. i dont know how much the amounts you state are for over there, average, above , below and what not. but if its good like you say and i knew chinese, or a lot of it, then yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. would be an experience not many get.

Best Answer

I'd definitely look into it.

Best Answer

Yeah, I'd go for it. Why not?

Best Answer