ItsmeDee ItsmeDee 41-45, F 12 Answers Jul 2, 2012

I hope he got more sex then I have.

Best Answer

opposite is relative. as for me that other guy i see in the mirror all the time doesnt know much. Maybe in an opposite universe there wondering the same thing. I would think that in a paralell universe there all thinkin this is pretty sweet we dont need to be thinkin about such nonsense but they could also have some social issues as who has the better cave??? huh? :)

Best Answer

There is good and bad ,better and worse,good and evil,the other me would love freely,think before acting,she would have logic and she would have membories,she would be able to eat pork handle her money well live with her papa until he died.sleep normally and not be so hooked to coffee

Best Answer

Everything is opposite?! That's crazy. There would be alot of things that would be bad and alot of things that would be awesome. There's too many possibilities for me to know.

Best Answer

If they are in the opposite universe I feel sorry for them then

Best Answer

I'm not sure what opposit eme would even do. I've got a middle class career job, a nice wife, and a little house all of my own. So I'm successful by my standards but not like rich or anything. so would opposit eme be a poor drug addict? Or a wealthy tyrant? Or someone who married young, took up a trade, and has six kids?<br />
No clue. But I'll say I have the better life because this is about what I'm looking for.

Best Answer

Depends.... their are a lot of different opposites.

Best Answer

i dont know .that all depends on what kind of life does the other me have.

Best Answer

Its opposite of yours..So if your nice your opposite would be mean ...Your rich opposite you is poor

Best Answer

then problem solved . my financial state is average so were both as happy hahah

Best Answer

their not opposites though I suppose from what I have seen, it is possible for such a place to exist coincidentally.

Best Answer