Just did, half an hour ago.<br />
Slight improvement but likely to go downhill real soon if recent experiences are anything to go by.<br />
We live and learn only to repeat the same mistake.

Best Answer

Yes, those blue pills only last so long. :P

Best Answer

Sigh, Matchbox 20

Best Answer

matchbox 20 sigh

Best Answer

OF COURSE - YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT ! LOL !

Best Answer

Define help. I HAVE SEVERAL TYPES. MOST NOT VERY GOOD FOR ME OR ANYONE ELSE BUT THE CLINITIONS POCKET. I em always open to holistic medicinal practices. What did you have in mind. More importantly how do you feel you know what my problems are? Thought so....

Best Answer

No - not unless there was evidence to back it up. None of this psychic, needle pricking, reki helta skelta, mumbo jumbo, watered down medicine nonesense that takes scientific words and trys to bend them to their made up rubbish.

Best Answer

I'm willing to try anything

Best Answer

Good for you. But I value my health both mental &amp; physical and not spending my hard earned cash to charlatans on voodoo that doesn't (and has been proved doesn't in some cases) work,

Best Answer

No, false hope is worse than no hope at all

Best Answer

I dare to dream, I guess

Best Answer

As Nietzsche said, "Hope is perhaps the cruelest of all emotions as it prolongs suffering"

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

my kinda' ghost-thing

Best Answer

: )

Best Answer

I would take any chance to cure a problem :D

Best Answer

That's the spirit

Best Answer

always carefully consider the consequences.

Best Answer

No adverse possibilities

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

I'm going in

Best Answer