venusinaqua venusinaqua 41-45, F 16 Answers Jan 9, 2013 in Community

depends, do they hate me alot?

Best Answer

There's only one thing I'll settle for when it comes to people that have offended me enough to earn that title but I'd have to be able to get away with it, it's a lot of prison time.

Best Answer

bee,buzzzin'i'm...happy...no...enemy....just....lovin'...life...sooooooo...beautiful.......love you you you......love and let live........live and let love.......whats not to love...I live in a beautiful place so pretty...

Best Answer

Every night getting off work late, or unable to sleep. I would pull in the driveway and lean on the horn till the lights went on. I did it for three years :)

Best Answer

Buy them a gift in secret. In the Bible, in Proverbs, it says giving a gift in secret takes away anger from enemies....something like that....I should try it. Otherwise, I turn the other cheek and pray for them and shower them with kindness and light.....On the job,(I am a letter carrier), a big dog kept barking at me and snarling when I walked by his fenced yard. I saw his ball and I said, get your ball and he got it and brought it to me. I threw it and he just loved me after that. The message is, the most unlovable need the MOST love.

Best Answer

I don't usually make enemies but if I do, then they (A) have no idea how I feel about them and (B) never find out I'm responsible for what terrors befall them... I'm a scary one to cross

Best Answer

Not give them the satisfaction

Best Answer

It'd depend on the enemy and what they'd done to me.

Best Answer

speak and smile... it tears them apart

Best Answer

a perpetual wedgie because **** them thats why

Best Answer

Best Answer

Succeed, because she always thought she was better then me.

Best Answer

no light of dawn

Best Answer