shauny1975 shauny1975 36-40, M 5 Answers Jun 30, 2012

You might as well not use one if you're reusing one.

Best Answer

what if you could steralise it and your a hot chick so this doesant apply to you sorry

Best Answer

You can't sterilize a condom without damaging it.

Best Answer

LOOK just use your imagination your being pedantic just answer without all the science lets just say its a super condom

Best Answer

In a fantasy world where condoms were intended to be washed and reused, sure, go ahead and reuse them. But in the real world they aren't, you don't have 8 women who want to sleep with you, and it would be gross to sleep with so many women. Since this is fantasy, why not remove all STDs from existance and have all the women be on birth control or infertile so you don't need a magically reusable condom? You need a better imagination.

Best Answer

ok what if i was world leader and all women found me irresistible and i was a sex god and owned half the world and its money etc etc i could go on but no point,the question raised was meant to raise the thought of using sloppy ***** filled condoms just cos the woman of your dreams was there offering herself to you on a plate...it wasnt meant to be a high brow question

Best Answer

Then my answer stands. You might as well not use a condom at all.

Best Answer

your a real smart *** ok i accept defeat lol

Best Answer

Barffffffffffffffff

Best Answer

I WAS IN YOUR CIRCLE WHY YOU DITCH ME LOL

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

not cool,but if thats the way you want it i cant change your mind im just having a tongue in cheek laugh y'know

Best Answer

LOL A man can't do that many woman in such a short time. A man has a one shot gun and a woman has a gattlin gun. A woman can go all day, but a guy passes out after one load, so that condom would tear too easy.

Best Answer

ew. Seriously, one can have a good time without penetration.

Best Answer

I agree but id think about it if it was the girl of my dreams

Best Answer

all eight of them??

Best Answer