josycd josycd 51-55, T 24 Answers Dec 10, 2011

poke one of my eyes out. you can't fight without depth perception. actually this has been my draft-dodging plan for a while now.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

not f-ing kidding man.

Best Answer

you would be betraying all the grunts losing their eyes, arms, legs, balls and guts in agony, just so you can be free

Best Answer

Cry conscientious ob<x>jector and go back to what I was doing.

Best Answer

mmmmm all thouse ***** and death.don't know

Best Answer

Ex Infantry... I would just laugh at them

Best Answer

"If there was a draft into the army and you were told you are now a marine what would you do?"<br />
This is a strange question, if you are drafted into the Army than you are in the Army. A Marine is the ground fighting force for the Navy. You have to join the Navy/Marines to be a Marine. <br />
To answer you question, if you did not want to be drafter. Wear a Corset, acrylic nails, push up bra, garter belt with nylons, spiked high heels, short dress, (when you bend over you can see the garters holding up your nylons), low cut v neck blouse, human hair wig and makeup. Report to the draft office in this outfit, the odds are you will get a psychiatric evaluation and be discharged. <br />
The strange thing is some GG's are asking that women be allowed to be drafted like guys. Why? I do not know. OH well to each their own.

Best Answer

The reason it was asked was during Vietnam, they would take army draftees and make them marines because nobody was joining the marines

Best Answer

Put on my best short skirt, nylons and heels! :-0

Best Answer

Semper fi! Get on with it.

Best Answer

grab a gun that works and get the ******* job done. and im not even an american

Best Answer

I would wonder why the Army would be drafting me into the Marines...??

Best Answer

i would just go and be a marine

Best Answer

My dad would threw me to them before they can draft me

Best Answer

I'd walk in and say, "Shrink . . . you can get anything you want . . . at Alice's restaurant"<br />
and walk out.

Best Answer

I'd suck it up and live with it.

Best Answer

Pull out my drivers licence and show the dim wits at the draft board that I am too old to be drafted.

Best Answer

assuming they are drafting women in this hypothetical scenerio....i would become canadian.

Best Answer

I might not get drafted since... Well... Idk, I look wayyyy too weak and young to even properly hold a gun or even be trained. But if I was a boy, I would then buy a PlayStation 3 and Call of Duty games, and practice online 25 hours a day (yes 25 because times goes slow when waiting for the game to load) xD

Best Answer

I am female, we don't get drafted :)

Best Answer

Just thank God you're not in Israel.

Best Answer

Being a marine is not so bad.

Best Answer

Sorry , the army med corp still has dibs on my recall .

Best Answer

Ask for a scuba suit.

Best Answer