that aliens would be landing on earth in a few days, how would you react? *just asking this for fun
Apsenniel Apsenniel 56-60, F 15 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Hobbies

it would be "JESUS IS COMING... GET SAVED AND BE READY".... pure truth!

Best Answer

hahaha

Best Answer

i wud date them..

Best Answer

LOL! Heck yeah...then you would certainly be safe and blend in with them. ;-)

Best Answer

I'm glad you said you were asking just for fun, you had me grabbing for my light sabre and Darth Vader outfit for a moment.

Best Answer

hahaha...never know it just might come in handy after all. ;-)

Best Answer

Inform them that they aren't eligible to vote.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer

I would recognise it as a 'false flag.' An excuse from the government so they can scare us into the one world government that would take the rest of our rights away. The alien thing isn't what we think, most craft are controlled by the government.

Best Answer

True there are alot of thngs we don't know about that the government keeps from us. ;-)

Best Answer

I'd organize a welcoming party!

If friendly and reasonable they should appreciate the gesture...

Should they prove hostile... well, we're going OUT with a bang! :)

Best Answer

hahaha...well at least you tried. ;-)

Best Answer

I would go out and say "WE'RE GONNA DIE!" then sit back and relax

Best Answer

hahaha...I'm sure many people would react the same way. ;-)

Best Answer

Definitely

Best Answer

If they were to make here to Earth...that would mean that they are of superior intellligence, 'cause they found us before we found them....

Best Answer

I agree...we could be the laughing stock of the universe compared to other worlds they have been visiting. lol

Best Answer

yep...prolly!...ahaha!!

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

I'm ready for them. Hopefully they would take me with them when they left.

Best Answer

ooh..you are a brave soul....let us know what it was like!

Best Answer

I will if they bring me back. I'll stay with them as long as they will let me.

Best Answer

Keep a diary and be sure to take lots of pictures too! lol

Best Answer

I'll do my best to do that.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

i'd hope they would air it on the internet so i could see this myself , and go like WOW !

Best Answer

hahaha...I'm sure it would be aired on youtube and everywhere else and the media would be right there filming them reguardless of their safety! ;-)

Best Answer

heck yeah

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer

I wonder of my zombie preparedness plan would work for aliens.

Best Answer

Maybe...they might think you are one of them. ;-)

Best Answer

I'd act the same as I am with the supposed (and often rescheduled) End of the World ... just go on with my life. Nothing else I can do ...

Best Answer

haha...true...we would just have to wait and see if anything really did materialize and determine if it was a hoax or not.

Best Answer

Yep .. just sit back and enjoy the show. :)

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

Thanks for BA!! :)

Best Answer

You're welcome! :-)

Best Answer

I had to answer this one!!! FREAK OUT!!!!

Best Answer

hahaha...I don't even remember ever asking this. lol Hey guess what? baby #2 is on its way in August...double duty for me! (I'm excited tho)!

Best Answer

Yay, oh my, that's going to be a lot, but I know you are excited!! I'm going nuts here at my house!!

Best Answer

I'll be going nuts after the holidays and be nuttier than a fruitcake when #2 arrives. And menopause don't help neither! hahahahaha

Best Answer

I am right there with you, and I can't even finish preparing for the holidays... oh, and I was always full of nuts!!

Best Answer

hahaha...I have to do some quick shopping here tomorrow...ain't the holidays fun??? lol

Best Answer

not this year, lol, tree is half decorated, the house is a mess, vacuum broken, need to get another one, done shopping, need to wrap and I don't want to, and I hate being sick, want to trade lives with me, (you get to live with my daughter and her husband, and my little cutie, plus clean for them, wash for them, babysit for them, and watch my house turn into a dump) NO? I didn't think so, have fun shopping!!!

Best Answer

Oh, I forgot, my husband, and our younger son and a little dog that hates women!! :P

Best Answer