ok, sum it up with 1 word
LackofabetterName LackofabetterName 22-25, M 10 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Acceptance

Best Answer

lol, no copying of answers

Best Answer

You need to make that clear in the op.

Best Answer

well, i'm assuming your Lao tzu or confucious base on your pic you would know...

Best Answer

Not every old Asian guy in pictures is Lao Tzu or Confucius. In fact, both Lao Tzu and Confucius are traditionally depicted in scholarly robes. This guy is wearing peasant clothing and exposing his bare chest.

Best Answer

maybe Sun Tzu is flexing his muscles...

Best Answer

And I'm grandma Moses.

Best Answer

Did Moses went to China?

Best Answer

His grandmother did.

Best Answer

well, atleast we know his granmother wont have the best answer here because of cheating

Best Answer

She's a tricky one, I wouldn't rule her out yet.

Best Answer

I dont think there is one secret to happiness, thankfully, there are many ways to find it.<br />
Although if there was....maybe it would be to realise it is always fleeting, but always comes back.

Best Answer

Hugs.... lol
of course there isn't there are too many factors and too many differing personalities. but this question is just as serious as you want them to be..

Best Answer

self-esteem.

Best Answer

good point

Best Answer

Twinkies(Hostess, not the other kinds)

Best Answer

Secret: End the desire for ever lasting happiness.

Best Answer

which one?

Best Answer

Helping someone. Working on something creative. Meeting new people and slowly learning to love many friends.

Best Answer

Acceptance.

Best Answer

not necessarily

Best Answer

Yes, by accepting that which you can't change, you change your perception of it, gaining you inner peace ant through it happiness.

Best Answer

what if the conditions that were given wasn't entirely "acceptable". but you accepted it as a Loss or you have given up not to change things.

Best Answer

By accepting it, and dealing with it, you can then move on, no matter is it was a loss, moving on will bring you that inner peace. I've been there, believe me, it's the only way to have any happiness in the future.

Best Answer

i understand...
but here is my point:
1. say your in a situation you were depressed beaten and everyone continuously put you down, your now branded as a pariah. If you accepted that you lost, youre depressed or you might kill yourself the nex day will that grant you happiness?
2. A person was abused, he/she let it happen in succession since he/she accepted that state in misery or powerlessness. does that give him happiness?
3. Child soldiers who accepted their fate, does that grant them happiness? -maybe

Best Answer