Jesus is known as the Son of God who was born and died on earth so we who accept Him will go to Heaven. Jesus is the human who carries God's spirit. IOW, God and Jesus are spiritually one. God's Spirit. the Holy Spirit is in we who accept Him.

Best Answer

I have never seen such Blasphmemy ever as on this question. NoOnespecial, Please get EDUCATED. Satan & God are totally different. God is Good, Satan is Evil. God made the World, Satan is trying to destroy it in the way of destroying your beliefs of Gods Son Jesus. I could go on & on....

Best Answer

It's just an observation. God Forbid I have a controversial thought... geez.... I am purposing that the whole idea is a trick! Like your all fooled ya know? I'm not a believer, I dunno what's actually going on, But that God stuff seems a little bit too far out there for me

Best Answer

Ok, but 1 thing confuses me then- I thought the Bible says that in the end times GOD is going to destroy man? with the wars, famines, plagues etc. I was always wondering why a "loving" God would do that?

Best Answer

No. There is a very long history of biblical analysis which says that although this idea may make for an awesome movie, it has nothing to do with Christian theology. Also, it conveniently ignores the concept of the Trinity, which is also central to theology.

Best Answer

Interesting, but the Trinity is not a necessary concept of Christianity, only of some parts of Christianity. Of course, most of the Christians who disagreed ended up dead--but it still remains that Christianity is not a single monolithic faith but an every-evolving series of heresies, cults, and divisions.

Best Answer

Sure. You deviate pretty majorly from mainstream Christianity but I suppose Mormons and JWs and other churches like that count. It all comes from the Bible, then its just a case of picking expansion packs.

Best Answer

They both were said to have claimed the throne of God. Very similar mythologies. Good question.

Best Answer

Never heard that Jesus ever claimed the throne of god, or even that he was god's son. Didn't others make the claim for him?

Best Answer

WTF? Your thinking is disturbed and ridiculous.

Best Answer

No I dont believe that !

Best Answer

Why not?

Best Answer

To call Jesus Satan goes against all that I believe as a Christian !

Best Answer

I'd got more with the concept that Satan as "Lucifer" (bringer of light") is simply an adaptation of the multi-cultural concept of the divinity who steals knowledge (fire) from heaven and gives it to Mankind and is punished for his gift of enlightenment.

Best Answer

If Satan wanted to collect the most souls... don't you think that would have been the best and most successful plan?

Best Answer

I think, in this particular mythology, god took care of that himself via free will, etc.

Best Answer