Not all of them. Like any holy book, the Koran can be interpreted in many ways and can be said to advocate many different things. Personally, I would be strongly against any such resolution. The UN has absolutely no moral authority whatsoever, and why people allow it to continue to act as if it does is beyond me.

Best Answer

Good answer!

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

I must answer with a question. When Christians think that the messiah has returned,assuming it's the real one and not a false one as the bible predicts there will be a few,will they join Gods army and kill all non Christians? Because I believe that is the way it it supposed to go down. Will they kill those who help to ease the suffering of children and the wounded from the violence of war and disease?<br />
The Oklahoma bombing was done by right wing Christians. Did all the Christians share in the responsibility.Why should all Muslims be responsible for the actions of fanatical Muslims. It wasn't too long ago that Christians were slaughtering each other over your view on the trinity. And don't forget the Inquisition.<br />
All Muslims are no more terrorist or fanatics than Christians or orthodox Jews. Ever talk to one of those fruitcakes? Palastine is theirs cause God said. Ask native Americans<br />
How they feel about that manifest destiny crap.<br />
So to the question, I think they would act like all the rest of people in other religions. Some would and some wouldn't.<br />
.

Best Answer

First off, the Oklahoma bombing was not done in the name of Christianity, but anarchy. Second, Christians are not slaughtering non-Christians.

Best Answer

why would they. the vast majority of Muslims are normal people, who want peace just like anyone else.

Best Answer

They're not very vocal about the massacres though, are they?

Best Answer

Who were the ones with signs condemning them .Try watching any of the other news outlets beside Fox. Honestly now, how many Muslims do you actually know?

Best Answer

generally speaking about "Muslims" like that, isn't helping.

Best Answer

I'd say it's the Muslims slaughtering people wholesale that isn't helping.

Best Answer

After we killed tons of Muslims in Iraq I remember Muslims killing Muslims.Shite against Sunni. Reminded me of the Protestants slaying Catholics for hundreds of years in Europe. It's politics using religion to get them to do their bidding.

Best Answer

Of course. It's in the Koran.

Best Answer