No, you're just a late bloomer. It's fine!

Best Answer

Lol thanks

Best Answer

Only to the person that defines this to be weird.

Best Answer

Haha okay

Best Answer

that was me at that age- not weird, just different

Best Answer

Alright thanks :)! Did u have any friends at that age cuz u were like that?

Best Answer

I did have trouble making friends, but yes i did have friends

Best Answer

I have trouble making friends too. What kind of friends did u have? Did they have the same personality or interests as u

Best Answer

they did- the thing was- we actually had been friends since kindergarten- so it didnt have to do with the personality at the age we were. Also we were christians- part of where our mindset came into play.

Best Answer

Oh okay

Best Answer

There are lots of different kinds of people In this world so dont consider yourself the only weird one :P weird people are special

Best Answer

Haha thanks! I like that weird people r special lol

Best Answer

But yknow everyone's weird in their own way :P

Best Answer

They sound nice.

Best Answer

Really? Thanks I agree they are nice :) lol

Best Answer

They are the type of ones that i often think give hope to a guy like me...Albeit far too young for me of course but thats not my point.
My point is that its nice to know there are diverse people in the world.
I do wonder if one day i will meet miss Right...that might have started out in life just like your friend..A simple,content nice girl with good values and no doubt a charming disposition.
She probably will be a great friend as well..
I never had much of a close connection to my parents, so her story i do find appealing, like in a dream almost...Anyway,.now i'm rambling when in fact i am logging off real soon cos i am driving my friend to work at half an hour past midnight...which is soon:) Bye 2 All:)

Best Answer

lol true

Best Answer

no... that is fine...

Best Answer

No, they are mature.

Best Answer