animexena animexena 18-21, F 16 Answers Jun 4, 2012

The whole darn neighborhood! We'll be one super country then. :)

Best Answer

Belgium and Luxembourg so we got the BeNeLux as one country.

Best Answer

Why not? It has happened before. I would want all African countries to merge so as to get rid of all the exploitation by developed nations.

Best Answer

I am in India.

i want Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh to merge in.

like it always was before.

Best Answer

That is a nice thought, isn't it. I am just afraid of the religious aspect of it. What if that brings us closer to the end of the world?

Best Answer

I am from Sri Lanka

We should merge with all the south asian countries just like our free trade area

That is India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan and The Maldives.

Best Answer

I will merge with ampsterdam, bcz in my country there is very less nightlife, n i like to enjoy myself....

Best Answer

I would like to unite with the United Kingdom so I could live in England, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, Canada, or Australia rather than here. My grandparents came from Ireland, so maybe they'd take me?

Best Answer

I would take Canada and Mexico as states for the US. We don't need to merge seeing as how that would completely undermine our current government(not as is some of this doesn't need to happen anyway...) and we have enough illegals from Mexico we might as well own them and Canada just sort of awkwardly stays up there with their frozen hard nipples. I don't see why we don't take both.

Best Answer

Canada wouldn't have us on a bet.

Best Answer

Wow. As a Canadian I am thankful this will never happen...what a nightmare.

Best Answer

I would like it to be Chile. *sad face* they are to far away. So I guess Mexico. I love the culture and the food is awesome!

Best Answer

hopefully not america, it hasn't been doing very well with us as it's territory.

Best Answer

I can't think of one. I kind of like Canada as it is.

Best Answer