animexena animexena 18-21, F 17 Answers Jun 4, 2012

The whole darn neighborhood! We'll be one super country then. :)

Best Answer

Belgium and Luxembourg so we got the BeNeLux as one country.

Best Answer

Why not? It has happened before. I would want all African countries to merge so as to get rid of all the exploitation by developed nations.

Best Answer

I am in India.<br />
i want Pakistan, Afghanistan and Bangladesh to merge in.<br />
like it always was before.

Best Answer

That is a nice thought, isn't it. I am just afraid of the religious aspect of it. What if that brings us closer to the end of the world?

Best Answer

I am from Sri Lanka<br />
We should merge with all the south asian countries just like our free trade area<br />
That is India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nepal, Bhutan, Afghanistan and The Maldives.

Best Answer

I will merge with ampsterdam, bcz in my country there is very less nightlife, n i like to enjoy myself....

Best Answer

I would like to unite with the United Kingdom so I could live in England, Ireland, Scotland, New Zealand, Canada, or Australia rather than here. My grandparents came from Ireland, so maybe they'd take me?

Best Answer

I would take Canada and Mexico as states for the US. We don't need to merge seeing as how that would completely undermine our current government(not as is some of this doesn't need to happen anyway...) and we have enough illegals from Mexico we might as well own them and Canada just sort of awkwardly stays up there with their frozen hard nipples. I don't see why we don't take both.

Best Answer

Canada wouldn't have us on a bet.

Best Answer

Wow. As a Canadian I am thankful this will never happen...what a nightmare.

Best Answer

I would like it to be Chile. *sad face* they are to far away. So I guess Mexico. I love the culture and the food is awesome!

Best Answer

hopefully not america, it hasn't been doing very well with us as it's territory.

Best Answer

I can't think of one. I kind of like Canada as it is.

Best Answer

First Canada, and it would be totally awesome to form a hybrid government featuring the best of both governments with a lot of the ridiculous fat cleared out. I like that Canadians are covered from birth with health coverage, and I love that education is socialized so that everyone regardless of income can get a full education. If we could somehow eliminate or break up the political parties as they stand now, that would be a definite plus. It's not right that one of our parties is willing to spend billions of dollars of taxpayer money for the singular purpose of smearing the other party. Basically we have one party operating under a handicap trying to legislate for the good of the American people, and the other party is desperately trying to weaken the first party so they can keep the wealthy rich and keep the dismal status quo. Any of you should know which party is which. Our problems won't end until our political system is reformed, the electoral college is eliminated, the parties are abolished in favor of individual presidential hopefuls. If we allow the top five to all run the race instead of shoe-horning it down to one runner from each party, we'd have a lot better chance at finding someone well suited for the American Presidency. If you have five people running for office then that eliminates party line propaganda. Suddenly it would be about which candidate has the best plan, not which candidate has the most money, and limit all candidates to the same dollar amount of spending allowed to get their message out. It's not fair that currently one party who represents the rich has 100 times the money to contribute than the party which represents Joe Blue collar, young people scraping to buy their first home, the less fortunate. These people are unable to contribute to the political farce, while the other party representing the rich getting richer, of course they're going to be concerned with safeguarding their wealth first and running the country somewhere down the list, and they have the money. There's going to be another civil war in this country, it's going to be the wealthy few against the common masses. It's going to become a war because nobody is trying to fix things. At some point it is going to become impossible for the political lower class to afford food, education, health care, Social Security is going to be absorbed into the profit margin of the rich one way or another, and all the money you've paid in all your life will go into the pocket of some careless republican politician who has no clue what real life is for the masses. Your thousands of dollars will be gone due to "privatizing". The same way George W. Bush got his failed oil companies back into profitablilty: Manipulate the system to drive up the value of petroleum until it's profitable again. That's freakin treason folks. Gas went up two dollars a gallon in George W. Bush's administration. How did that effect you? I had to quit a driving job that paid $16.00/hr plus $.24/mile because suddenly it was costing me $.70/mile to drive. I had to drop down to a $12.00/hr job that had a company vehicle which ironically closed because the company was no longer solvent or able to operate with the higher gas prces. I owe George W. Bush a punch in the mouth for that, and more. And tell me honestly, do you think G.W. Bush cares about you or I? You're naive if you think so. Obama has always legislated for the good of the people, both in Chicago and in the Presidency, you don't see him raping the American people to save his failed investment disaster, he would never do that. Do you think Donald Rumsfeld cared about you? **** Cheney? Do you honestly think they were sitting in a back room deciding what would be better for the American people? They don't give a rat's *** about you, me or anyone else, what's foremost on their mind is how can I protect my wealth from the lower class, the Democrats of our country, how can I move more money from them (you) to us. If you think the Republicans care about anything else, you're not very bright or you haven't been paying attention. Canada is way ahead of us with their political system, and we need some new blood and new ways of strengthening a country severely weakened by the recent Republicans.

Best Answer