Every single one of us is worthy and good enough, as we are; if we encounter people who don't agree, move on and find others who do. You are not the cultimation of what anyone else says, feels, or thinks about you. You define who you are. Don't ever allow anyone to make you feel like less, when you are more, not more tomorrow, but more right now in this moment. Live it fully and wisely!

Best Answer

i put on some weight and now self-esteem is in the toilet.

Best Answer

There's many ppl that have low self esteem. But you're correct -- one person is just as worthy as the next.
One thing that has hurt ppl's self esteem, whether we notice it or not -- is models, celebrities and so on... Ppl feel they're not worthy because they don't look like them.
When I was in high school -- yes, people said hateful things. I was called ugly by a few ppl -- but they didn't look much better themselves. I never thought things would change with ppl.
Today at 35 years old -- looking back -- life is NOTHING like high school.
Many ppl need to know life gets better -- if they are bullied at one point or the other. Knowing this -- can actually save a life. Keep posting positive words to ppl. They need it today.

Best Answer

I have a beautiful mom and sister and people always ask if they're sisters and then look at me and seriously wonder if im adopted. My mom is constantly trying to make wear makeup and earrings and jewelry, trying to make me more of a girl because I think she's embarrassed of me. I hate being a disappointment, but when I look in the mirror I feel ugly, when I look at family pictures I feel ugly. There's this constant remind from my mom, sister and friends that I should try harder with my looks but I don't know what to do. Maybe the pressures all in my head I just want to feel beautiful.

Best Answer

I'm a male. I don't feel beautiful. If anything, I would feel handsome! That being said, I don't feel handsome, inside or out! I have many flaws, many problems. I don't have a positive self esteem, this is probably why! It would help significantly if someone would show interest in me, and make me feel needed and loved! I put myself down constantly for my past actions, and find it very difficult to forgive myself and move on. I have never had a loving relationship, and have been alone for most of my adult life. I blame myself for this, not any of my ex-girlfriends. I have a very hard time showing my true feelings. I have felt the relationships fall apart because of this. Saying I am wrong about not feeling beautiful does not help my situation at all. You can't know what is in everyone's heart, or past, so you have no right pushing your beliefs on people you don't know! Walk a mile in their shoes before you make generalisations. You may have the right to express how you feel about yourself, but to criticize others whom you have never met is outrageous! I hope to change my attitude over time, but I don't believe you will have any influence over me.

Best Answer

I identify with 'worthy' only acknowledged when it benefits others. Expected to drop everything and be at someone's beck and call. It makes me sad, if I draw the line, then I am nobody to anybody.

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer