I want to help people. That's all that helps me. So help me help you ? No? Okay ...
katieemarieexoxo katieemarieexoxo 13-15, F 10 Answers Feb 7, 2013 in Community

It's wonderfull to see someone try to help other, but yeah, the idea is those who stretch out can be helped. my point however is, People should learn how to help themself.

Best Answer

Thanks :) Good looking out!

Best Answer

Everybody can listen, work on "hearing" and then take it from there. But here's your shot from me, wtf is wrong with humanity?(abit sarcastic, srry, but still kinda srs.)

Best Answer

Yea I'll take you up on that

Best Answer

dats so cute of you..just dont put sad emoticon ..smile for all of us:) my wise and kind young lady

Best Answer

Thank you (:

Best Answer

I don't think you have enough experience to school us veterans. Sorry little girl.

Best Answer

Your a 13-15 year old, seriously??? You don't even have a frontal lobe....

Best Answer

Ahaa, You don't know me, or what i'm capable of. Now excuse yourself.

Best Answer

How old must you be to listen?

Best Answer

Age does not define the capabilities of a person, nor their experiences in life, people should be thankful that there's someone like her at a young age is willing to hear their cries and even wipe the tears.

Best Answer

Thank you very much.. (:

Best Answer

Yeah all replied from dudes over 18...so can I say pedobear!!!! My friend's dog listens too, dioesn't mean it has the capacity to understand. Idiots

Best Answer