Mental problems, delusions, whatever

Best Answer

Random gusts of wind

Best Answer

If I was trying to explain it, I would look at the people mostly seeing them. Their emotional and mental state. The brain can create a disturbing litany of mystery out of nothing.

Best Answer

scooby doo explains better

Best Answer

there are no ghosts?

Best Answer

Too much weed, bro.

Best Answer

It depends on what kind of spirit they are.
I think some spirits are still stuck on the earth and haven't faced their judgement yet. So they stay on the earth after death until an angel come get them.
But others who, perhaps made it to heaven, I think some of them come down to visit their loved ones.
But when you in heaven, you have so many loved ones from different life times.

Best Answer

Ghosts do not exist. many people want to believe in ghosts, for if they did exist, they would prove there is an afterlife, but both afterlives and ghosts are only imaginary.

Best Answer

I believe they're real based on my and hundred people's experience I've met and I can tell me or them have no schizo or any mental disease. I usually tell the skeptics who I met in real life to open their third eye chakra and enjoy the view.

Best Answer

There is no third eye or chakra. Ghosts do not exist either. There is no scientific evidence for them. Subjective perrsoanl experience is not genuine proof.

Best Answer

While I think it's naive for us to imagine we've discovered everything that there is, I don't think ghosts are dead souls.

I suspect that ghosts (and other supernatural phenomenon) may be found to be a result of atypical neurology or even physical/energetic aspects of the world that we cannot currently measure?

(Hell maybe it's aliens??)

Best Answer

They are not ghosts they are demons...they are around all the time trying to steer us away for God

Best Answer

D^:

Best Answer

Ghosts, demons and gods do not exist.

Best Answer

I honestly don't think the soul dies.

Best Answer

Do you believe in evolution? If we came up from single celled life forms, at what point in our DNA did we develop a soul. Do dogs have souls or chickens?

Best Answer

I am pretty sure all animals have souls. I do have a ghost cat in my house. Ya, know.

Best Answer

Souls do not exist.

Best Answer

right! i agree.

Best Answer

...I can't.They debunk all ghosts and aliens and everything which does not fit into their definition of a perfect world.

Best Answer

Your "straw man" is much too flimsy. Scientists debunk all dumb hoaxes.

Best Answer

Scientists do not always agree with each other.

Best Answer