jadeeast jadeeast 46-50, M 7 Answers Mar 24, 2012

Answer may be coming soon, thanks to stem cell research. I'm very thin, and in my mid-50's; but yes, I'd take the treatment, which will probably be in lotion form and will grow your locks as long as you want. I will be a radical.

Best Answer

almost,cut my hair,happened just the other day........I've lost a lot of hair since first hearing that....I'd take it back in a heartbeat !

Best Answer

Well, since I'm not bald or anywhere near it, I can't answer that one.

Best Answer

being a hairdresser and having a son who went bald in high school(became suicidal over it) i would say ,yesmost men would choose hair----------

Best Answer

Looks are more important to men than they used to be. I hate being bald. I feel like a car without hub caps

Best Answer

baldness is carried on the mothers side,it is a maternal gene-my son thought he was bald because his dad was-------but he was because my dad was-------------please dont sweat it--------lots and lots of women love bald men-------and good looking ones too-------my son married a gorgeous girl,i married one ,so did my mom ,my grandmother,my best freind------etc--------women are more interested on the inside---------and i know bald men are sexy because after 44 yrs of being married to one and just ,finding out,hes cheated on me with everything this side of the rockies-------he had no problems finding,partners---color him gone----------just be you,a decent guy-----and some pretty little thing will swoop you up---------ive yet to meet a man that said,he couldnt have it all because he was bald-----and men age better too-------will you still love her with stretch marks and boobs to the waist?????? we all get old-------grab the brass ring--------and get out there-------most women are not shallow ----they want faithful loving husbands and good fathers for their kids--------good luck----------and wear a white tux at yr wedding--------

Best Answer

Wow...best answer and a really sweet one as well. I do get my share of compliments, but its an internal thing. I keep seeing all the best looking men on TV that get all the women & they have tons of hair. I get pretty confused with it. I have had women tell me that I am handsome but intimidatingly so. I get to feeling like its the baldness & some have taken their hands & made a square in front of my face & gone....yeah...you would look REALLY hot if you had hair. So its a matter of thinking that if one woman feels that way, & is HONEST enough to say it, probably MOST feel that way & I want to be someone that when a woman is with me, shes proud & likes to think that all the other women are jealous. I remember my ex feeling that way way back when I went to Hair Club for Men. She was like oh yeah...you really DO look hot with hair. SO if you get my dilemma....I am just so screwed up in the head about my head! :)

Best Answer

you have nothing to be screwed up about --its genetic -you didnt choose it,no more than you chose your color or height or girth ---we are all Gods creations,and why are we fat,thin short ,tall-------variety to attract all-----thats what makes the world go around-----take your hat off-----get your confidence up,and live and accept the way God made you------be proud,and remember there are 2 men for every woman on the face of this earth,and majority always wins--------you are the majority-------

Best Answer

I"d get my hair back, grow it really long and be a rockstar. :)

Best Answer