and compared him to a man of today, would there be any noticeable evolutionary changes?
doucmenow doucmenow 46-50, M 11 Answers Aug 31 in Community

Doooooooo!!!!!!!! How are you???????

IF we are talking about Americans, they'd be fatter today!!! Lol

Best Answer

Hey! Not all of us are fat!

Best Answer

Nope, just cushiony. And there's NOTHING wrong with that at all!!!
:D

Best Answer

The only thing that is soft on my body is my heart. : )

Best Answer

Don't forget sweet!!!!
Happy Labor Day doooooo!!!!
:D

Best Answer

Thank you! How was your week-end?

Best Answer

It was great do!!! Kept busy and yet took time to take it easy!!! How's your long weekend?

Best Answer

It has been good. I pretty much got to do what ever I wanted to do, no pressure to go anywhere, or do anything that I did not want to do.

The only real work that I did was to clean my Jeep. Yuk! Nasty! It only took me four hours just to do the inside!

Best Answer

That's my next vehicle!!!! The only thing is, I'm not too fond of the new ones. I don't like the body on it. I don't like how rye added 4 doors too. I want a classic on. 1995 model. Lol. Bright orange! Lol.
Whyyyy did it take 4 hours??? Lol was the radio distracting you??? Lol. Did ya see anyone walking by that caught your attention??? Lol

Best Answer

My son and I have been using it as a work truck for about the last year and we are both bad about trying to keep it clean. I am with you on the new ones, I kinda like them, but they are not jeeps, they are SUV's.
Mine is a 2000 tj, over sized tires, but that is about it as far as mod's. go.
A 95 would have the square head lights, right!

Best Answer

Yes! It was also the year that they started the new shape. A jeep was meant to have a top on it. The full size jeep looks like a Cherokee jeeps from the late 80's to me. You should of had your son clean it for you!!! Loo

Best Answer

They were shorter.

Best Answer

I guess that would count as an evolutionary change.

Best Answer

I think we are taller now in general.

Best Answer

They were a lot shorter and a heck of a lot less healthy. We brought over Captain Cook's cottage and rebuilt it in the Fitzroy gardens in Melbourne. You have to duck your head to enter the doors and I'm only 5ft 2in. Ironically it was Captain Cook who understood the need to carry fruit and veges to prevent scurvy of the crew.

Best Answer

evolution? NO!
environmental... some, most dealing with diet and healthcare

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

he would be shorter, have much different immunities.

Best Answer

He just would be thinner..There was less food to eat and they didn't sit on their *** all day.

Best Answer

henry the 8th being an exception. He was a fat sob

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

He may be shorter and not very fond of driving and texting , but that would be all.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer