Definitely, especially my dad. It may sound weird, but I consider them among my best friends now.

Best Answer

I only have my mum...she is now 80!! Honestly i would listen to her as a friend which is how i think of her anyway not just my mother. She has life experience...and has lots of wise words and advice to offer..and she doesn't always agree with me but will tell me so. The only downside is..i have noticed that with age she is becoming more pesimistic...mostly about unimportant things...which i find difficult to deal with at times !!

Best Answer

a great answer......please bear with her regarding her pessimism...give her lots of understanding and your company!!...whenever she gripes about something, agree with her & then try to take her mind off it.....before she passed away, my mom always wanted to give us things she no longer wanted; no one else wanted them either!! lol...but we took them anyway and expressed appreciation....you just have to 'baby' them at that age!!! ..and do cherish her......when mine passed away I was so amazed that she was gone, and then the sadness came....make sure you thank her from time to time for all the nice things she did for you as a parent when you were younger!!

Best Answer

:) Oh how i do cherish her always have and always will. I visit her everyday...We are very very close and we always tell each other how much we love each other!! Yes your right...when i was young she cared for me now the table has been turned :) and i wouldnt want it anyother way! Im sorry your mum is no longer with you. I can imagine you feeling amazed because i know i just think she will be there forever :( Thank you for your great advice take care x

Best Answer

My dad (RIP) yes no question. I did not grow up with him as they divorced when I was quite young, but he was fun, laid back and good company. My mum, no, bless her but she is a control freak.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

oh, heck yes!! even now, they're positively the most fun couple i know!

Best Answer

Yeah, they were hippies in their younger days. I recon they would have been cool before they had a kid like me lol :o)

Best Answer

If it wasnt for the fact my mother raised me I would have stopped having anything to do with her a very long time ago

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer