mulder mulder 26-30 7 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in Community

Not sure about violent criminals: what would we do, arm them and trust that they'd use the guns on the enemy ?

Best Answer

I am a felon.You are so ignorant in saying that.If we were invaded or if I was drafted I would be proud to fight for this country.You are talking about a percentage with mental problems who may do that,that being said there are people who have clean records whove commited some of the most attrocious war shaynepatrick

Best Answer

Okay, then I'm talking about THAT percentage. How does one determine ? You may be a model patriot (except for being a felon). But the best indicator of future behaviour is PAST behaviour, and if you were a VIOLENT CRIMINAL (reread my post), I don't want you armed. Sorry.

Best Answer

No. The draft and the selective service is just a pool of people to choose from. They still have to qualify for the service with a physical, police checks and citizenship and a written test. <br />
Contrary to popular conceptions, the military does not take just anyone.

Best Answer

No , think about it

Best Answer

i would think not

Best Answer

I sure hope not.

Best Answer

me too

Best Answer