franklyspeaking franklyspeaking 56-60, M 5 Answers Jul 19, 2012

George W. Bush of course. Only he could say something that stupid in public.

Best Answer

George Bush Jr. Too bad the current crop of Republicans ignore his eight years in the White House.

Best Answer

I doubt it is, but it sounds like your quote is from the old Charlie Chaplin movie, "The Great Dictator" that so many liberals got so upset about on the eve of WW2.

Best Answer

Do you lie very often or are just ignorant of history? Nobody was upset in America, and when it was released England was already at war and it was welcomed there.
BTW, what was your service record? You are old enough to have been drafted, like me.

Best Answer

Whoever it was they recognized that this isn't a dictatorship unlike our current president who if he disagrees with a law just issues an executive order to bypass or nullify it.

Best Answer

It is a Bushism sound bite on my talking bottle opener - it now resides next to my Bush pants-on-fire voodoo doll somewhere in the mess that is my man cave. Gawd how it was embarrassing having to apologize for that village idiot when I was working out of the country.

Best Answer

I'm sure it's not as rough apologizing for Bush as it is apologizing to the people in this country for having voted for Carter twice. Al least Bush isn’t running around acting like a wise elder statesman instead of the incompetent United Nations loving socialist that he has proven to be. I wish I’d have voted for his brother Billy, peeing on a tire is nowhere near as bad as trying to give a country to the enemy.

Best Answer

Why don't you just go live somewhere else? D'ya have anger issues about the ignorant extremists that have taken over the repub party - ya think?

Best Answer

George Carlin

Best Answer

Wrong, spooky.

Best Answer

sad face

Best Answer