Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 7 Answers Jul 27, 2012

Good question. This is what makes heaven not believable. <br />
Best answer in my opinion: there is no heaven.

Best Answer

agreed

Best Answer

personally, I think hell is here on this plane.......

Best Answer

But with you in it I don't think it feels like hell

Best Answer

* hugs CFOM *......you just made my day.. Thx

Best Answer

I guess God would not care about the people in hell any longer and would insist or even force the people in heaven not to care either. Thankfully both heaven and hell are more than likely fictitious places

Best Answer

GOD IS just and merciful, if someone is in hell then they used up all the mercy they could be allowed. I love no one that is in hell, even myself, if I am put in hell I will hate myself too. I pray that GOD will forgive me and save me and as many others as possible if it be HIS will. But no matter what happens to me, HIS judgement are the highest wisdom and nothing could possibly improve upon it.

Best Answer

YO. ther's no hell. c'mon. And, we chose to come here you know that. And it's our choice to go through the hardship. It's hard beccause its goooood. Angels love this sheet. It's called challenge. When we're up there it's all flandy but when we come down here, OUZO! METAXA

Best Answer

They are sick people.

Best Answer