kick the biggest one right in the nads and work back from there

Best Answer

i'd look for my shotgun. shoot first, ask later

Best Answer

They would have regretted that prank if they did it on you.

Best Answer

If you have to look for your shotgun, you're probably not a redneck...

Best Answer

nope, my neck is white and clean :D

Best Answer

Wait to see if they attempt to throw the first punch then surprise them in what I can do considering they made a big mistake trying to take on a former army combat soldier that has also been trained in MMA since I was six years old.

Best Answer

Well said. Would you have found the joke funny?

Best Answer

No I wouldnt have found it funny. That kind of thing is not funny at all. They would soon find that out when I do that to them lol.

Best Answer

Exactly, thank you!

Best Answer

I stand ready and without fear...but I am not aggressive enough to do anything to them till I see the whites of their eyes... most people back down by that point. But it was totally not funny.

Best Answer

Three guys that were going to learn that had just fuc*ked with the wrong person. Still active 3rd degree back belt.

Best Answer

I am going to take lessons someday and learn to defend/fight.

Best Answer

Anyone would have had the same reaction - (anyone with a brain)... Some pranks are messed up - he can't possibly call these guys 'friends')... But ya know some ppl actually think scaring the crap out of ppl is fun,but I'm with you ... a**holes!

Best Answer

Exactly, thank you!

Best Answer

Get some... I know its the same arrogant answer most guys will say, but I've also been in a situation like that. I honestly felt nothing. I knew it was run or fight, and I'm too lazy to run so...

Best Answer

id think that their movements were aggressive and possible very badd intentions ..

Best Answer