I wonder..
zoiera zoiera 26-30, F 6 Answers Jul 11 in Dating & Relationships

Best Answer

I still believe that if it's strong enough it won't break that easily, that's why it is called trust.. blind faith. You can't say you trust someone partially cause it does not make sense..I think anything less than full trust is not trust at all.. yeah people makes mistakes, hurt each other, probably get tired of each other but even if this happens, if you really know someone and trust them, even if you're upset with them, you'll know that they are telling the truth. That is trust for me.

Best Answer

I explained my thoughts on that post. We can disagree on this. I never once said it is partial trust though, that is purely your assumption and perception.

Best Answer

Trust is the bonding that makes a relationship strong. When trust is betrayed, that bond is compromised.

Best Answer

Achian with no dmaaged links is very strong, with a cut link anything can get out

Best Answer

it's strong until you screw it up

Best Answer

Then it's not strong if it's easily broken by a slight screw up

Best Answer

"slight" won't break it :) i think!

Best Answer

But sometimes it does. And if it's really strong I don't think even big screw ups would mess it up cause you trust that person strongly to know that they would not do something intentionally to screw up

Best Answer

then it wasn't very strong. by your own words!

Best Answer

It is easily broken is you give it to untrustworthy people

Best Answer

Cause we hold certion people to a high standard and they cant meet It

Best Answer

Then it's better not trusting them at all cause it makes people believe in illusions

Best Answer

All We is a illusion

Best Answer

See

Best Answer