bernadettejuico bernadettejuico 18-21, F 12 Answers Nov 10, 2010

I believe that they will never let go even without official commitment (like marriage), but that there has to be some sort of commitment, or pledge. Because, even if they really love each other, it won't always go well, there will be frictions, arguments. That seems normal to me. And that's where some sort of commitment, or pledge, or faith, comes into play to prevent the loving relationship from breaking up. In other words, even if two people really love each other, I think there will be times when they will have to work on their loving relationship if they really want to keep it going, to prevent it from breaking up.

Best Answer

If you love each other there's still a possibility that you have a commitment and if you don't have you're staying together only for pleasure

Best Answer

The purpose of commitment is to insure that we behave in a loving manner even when we don't feel like it. In the long run, no matter how much love exists between two people, no matter how compatible they are, there will be times when we just don't feel loving, times when the other person is irritating or difficult to deal with, or ill and messy and hard to care for. That is why we make serious promises, marriage or otherwise, when we want to be with someone for the rest of our lives. Commitment allows the love to happen and to grow even when our feelings or our partner's feelings don't cooperate. Love is not walking on a beautiful beach with our beloved, hand in hand. Love is taking care of one's beloved during a bad bout of the 'flu and cleaning up the vomit and then changing the bed, then helping him or her to the bathroom, even as one's beloved complains and swears due to the pain and misery. Adolescents believe that love is a feeling. Love is what we do for someone even when it is not easy.

Best Answer

it can be. love isn't a commitment its a pleasure that makes you have a commitment by choice

Best Answer

i think it's possible

Best Answer

yes , it happends for some lovers or h and w.

Best Answer

Indications seem to point to; "They may part, but can never let go, unless there is a mind wipe."

Best Answer

Even commitments sometimes dont work . Atleast in my case it didnt work . I pray all goes well for you .

Best Answer

for now it goes well..i just don't know in the future..

Best Answer

Not on my planet.

Best Answer