bernadettejuico bernadettejuico 18-21, F 12 Answers Nov 10, 2010

I believe that they will never let go even without official commitment (like marriage), but that there has to be some sort of commitment, or pledge. Because, even if they really love each other, it won't always go well, there will be frictions, arguments. That seems normal to me. And that's where some sort of commitment, or pledge, or faith, comes into play to prevent the loving relationship from breaking up. In other words, even if two people really love each other, I think there will be times when they will have to work on their loving relationship if they really want to keep it going, to prevent it from breaking up.

Best Answer

If you love each other there's still a possibility that you have a commitment and if you don't have you're staying together only for pleasure

Best Answer

it can be. love isn't a commitment its a pleasure that makes you have a commitment by choice

Best Answer

i think it's possible

Best Answer

yes , it happends for some lovers or h and w.

Best Answer

Indications seem to point to; "They may part, but can never let go, unless there is a mind wipe."

Best Answer

Even commitments sometimes dont work . Atleast in my case it didnt work . I pray all goes well for you .

Best Answer

for now it goes well..i just don't know in the future..

Best Answer

Not on my planet.

Best Answer