no way ,i would kick his bollocks so hard, they would be hanging from his chin ,then tell him to fu-k off

Best Answer

no i would slap them with a fish

Best Answer

hahaahahaha it's an effective method ;)

Best Answer

That's very creative slap them with fish so they could stink

Best Answer

No easy answer for that one. Just lots of other questions. Why did they cheat on you? Is their any reason why you may have driven them to it? Were they honest about it? Are you concerned about them giving you STDs? Can you forgive them? Can you ever trust them again? Do you still love them? Is the relationship worth preserving? Would you be happier without them? And on and on.... Bottom line, if they did cheat, it's up to you whether to stay with them, or move on. Good luck.

Best Answer

You blocked me, so there is no real way to get a handle on your perspective by checking out your profile. I don't think its as cut and dry as you put it. The relationship was damaged before the cheating, thats true, but if there is any hope of fixing it both parties need to understand the cause. Its not always as simple as simply sex. I'm not talking about the kiddie boy friend/ girl friend thing here. I'm talking about relationships with alot of time invested. Its a matter of perspective. It also a matter of whether both parties want to continue to be a couple.

Best Answer

Yeah like what I was sayin

Best Answer

HELL FIRE KHKHKHHK

Best Answer

Nope, never..even if they where drunk. The only exception would be if she got raped and wasn't willing..maybe even kiss my sister by mistake. It's happened before with my sister's ex but if it's more than once..done.

Best Answer

I would punch him in the face and kick him in the balls, I would then punch her in the face and kick her in the #$@#, then I would kick the pieces of **** out forever

Best Answer

A loving relationship is ba<x>sed on trust, honesty and communication. Lose any of those and its over. You cant trust someone who lies to you and you cant believe someone you dont trust.

Best Answer

Your answer is ?????

Best Answer

Would never give another chance regarding that matter. Would just go find a better person. There are a lot of good people so I wouldn't waste my time on him.

Best Answer

No way

Best Answer

No chance

Best Answer

i will give the cheater ample chance to be with them for the rest of their life

Best Answer

give them a chance to explain themselves. depends on how they approach the issue, to respect you enough to give an explanation. if they approach it with bitterness and don't give you the whole truth, it means they don;t care or deserve the chance you would give them. no matter how scumbag a person is- everyone deserves a second chance. It depends on how big your heart is.

Best Answer

No. If bf is not committed to me then I would not be dating him.

Best Answer

It depends on why they had sex outside the supposed commited relaitonship. If it was agreed upon that the parties involved in the relationship was to not do that, then I would think that they were not respecting me and that I would question their actual love, care and commitment towards me , but if I had agreed to be in an open relationship with them, and they had other partners (though more dangerous as stds can and do go around)I would be more worried about his and my health and the health of the woman he's "cheating on me with".

Best Answer

At the very least, I would get my jollies and smack around the poor smuck that unknowingly got the pleasure to meet me on his last day of his life.

Best Answer