meandmyfriend meandmyfriend 56-60, M 12 Answers Apr 21, 2012

The Amazon basin...because I would not have to wear clothes or wear shoes...I am anudist and a barefooter

Best Answer

In missouri, its pretty there. and in the right places, the tempurature isnt ever too high or too low. The people are always nice. lots of Amish people are there. because its one of the poorest states everything just seems to be cheaper (thats the reason I am giving it.)<br />
much better than anywhere else I have lived (and thats ALOT of places)

Best Answer

wow cool :D were i live the now is getting expencive. (wanlockhead, scotland)

Best Answer

Ive never been to Scotland, but I do know Germany isnt too cheap a country to live in, but Id say its better than some from what I remember (I was like 10 then, but ive been an "adult" since I was a child, like Ive watched the stock market, and paid attention to the cost of things since I could possibly do such things).
the only problem here is America's degenerate school system (One of the only times I will say America negatively, I have alot of pride for my country mind you, but our school system is entirely wacko these days) kids really get a crappy education...while im no kid anymore, I have lots of "kid friends" thanks to my sister always hanging out with me.
The big problems are tornadoes, floods, and fires.(usually because some bum tries to light the forests on fire, I know this because I worked in the state parks...that was the hottest day of my life, and most smoke filled)

Best Answer

I'm planning to stay where I am, even though I there's nothing keeping me here.<br />
If I had to pick, Canada's Pacific coast is a gorgeous place. I'd like a place in the countryside with a good view of the ocean and the mountains.

Best Answer

that sounds nice :)

Best Answer

i read today that Tofino, BC is supposed to be magical. maybe i should make an effort to see it.

Best Answer

where i live now

Best Answer

Switzerland. Just because. Or Canada.

Best Answer

Inside Carmen Electra's bra :o)<br />
(you did say anywhere!)

Best Answer

lmfao awesome :)

Best Answer

A big colonial in a small New England town.

Best Answer

Right where I do. I have everthing I need and want. I travel to a lot of nice places but I always love to come home

Best Answer

I would love to live in London for a while. There is so much to see and do and in many ways it feels like home.

Best Answer