I'll be honest I'm more for gays actually, more women for me and less competition. Hell they might even be nice to me because they like me. What's not to like? But for lesbians, that might be the opposite and they might dislike me just because I'm a male and that kind of sucks if that happens. Personally I dislike those that dislike me, I find it far too much effort, and I'm very lazy about hating others with the short time I got to live.

Best Answer

Your answer is just so perfect I love it 😆

Best Answer

after all a gay friend can become your girlfriends best friend and tell you all that she wants

Best Answer

Personally I wouldn't mind either way. My sister is gay and my father has a hard time with that. I, on the other hand, have no problem with gays, transsexual, bi, or any other type of good people. My father also has a hard time with that as well. Be gay if it's what you want. Nothing else matters.

Best Answer

I like the way you think. How old is your sister?

Best Answer

That is correct. I certainly would not hate someone for being gay or lesbian. It wouldn't matter to me.

Best Answer

I found out my wife may be gay. I am cool w that...

Best Answer

How long have you been married? I happen to know that my wife is Bi.

Best Answer

i wouldn't hate gays, as long as they don't turn me into one of them, as long as i'm still a straight guy in the eyes of society and myself, then it would be okay...

Best Answer

Um uh if you're afraid of being turned you may already be bi. jus sayin. since we're all about no choice. I'm pretty sure if you don't walk into a gay bar and accept drinks from others and don't walk onto the bait bus you'll be fine lol

Best Answer

If they would just take off their Tim Gunn shirt. we could all gettalong.. ;-)

Best Answer

I like the gays...

Best Answer

Right. : )

Best Answer

My bf is gay. I'm very happy about it because if he were straight we might have a problem lol

Best Answer

Absolutely

Best Answer

Correct :-)

Best Answer

People are people living the way they feel is right inside. Why should that be an issue?

We've come to the age where we are aware that we are all trying to do the best we can. We would live better lives if others would be able to understand it isn't their place to judge.

Only those that raise an issue usually cannot accept that they might feel the same way in their hearts. Yet, they are one's that let other's opinions devalue their own. Whether it be cultural or religious.

All that matters is happiness and love.

Best Answer

I hope I don't offend as my wording might not be correct
I retired from my work place last May. I had several Gay friends. One girl I thought was quite a striking beauty. She had the grace of a model.
Another, very smart hard worker was doing ALL she could to cover any part that might show her femininity. A few who befriended her tried to tell her she wouldn't likely be able to find another job unless she tried to dress a bit nicer. SHE was the masculine counterpart. We only tried to explain to get her through an interview. Not asking her to wear a dress. She wouldn't budge.
Businesses have to present themselves to a customer. If they come in and see certain behaviors they wont want the product. It's nature. Massandra, only needed to dress the part to get through her interview. First Impressions get you in the door.

Best Answer

\m/

Best Answer