hildaNY hildaNY 22-25, F 7 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Best Answer

you are so brave, because if i quite the job now, my boyfriend and i have no money to live our life since he neither has no job now.

Best Answer

start a search for another job. take the time to interview potential employers to see if they are a good fit for you. evaluate your current position, company and co-workers to determine why you are not happy, what will make you happy, what you want to contribute to your next job and what do you want to get from them.

work on your resume and cover letter

Best Answer

maybe it is what i should do right now..

Best Answer

Be smart, don't leave your job unless you already have a plan B, something you are motivated to moving on to. Start looking :)

Best Answer

you are totally right, and my boyfriend also say it to me. but the work i do now is not what i am good at, and ever the people here are not so kind enough to teach me. so upset..

Best Answer

See a career counsellor

Best Answer

but we don't have career counsellor here, what can i do, else?

Best Answer

look for another oneand when you find it quit the one you are in right now....dont quit and look...look and quit

Best Answer

it's reasonable, but i have change three, so i don't know where do i get wrong.

Best Answer