My ex had an online affair with PSHome and with a girl in England much younger than he is....my kids knew something was not right & brought it to my attention. I then became a detective myself and cracked down the game system to see messages in there and her sexy photo blasted on my family screen as his wallpaper & her freaking horses. I got in touch with her first then confronted him. She was polite, cordial & apologized to me because he had lied to her that we were separated. I kindly asked her to stop because he's a married man with children. As we were in the midst of trying to figure out how without him knowing but time zone was different....he found out she & I have been communicating....He went crazy on me.....resulted in divorce. He never apologized and justified his action by saying "this is only a symptom, and not the cause". It did make me feel ill.

Best Answer

I did not handle it well, and I spoke to him about it as well as investigated. I knew it in my heart before I had proof - and I felt the fool as most people we knew (as friends and about town) knew about it before I did.

Best Answer

Wasn't looking for it. I never suspected until I caught her doing the dirty with her employer/boss.<br />
She didn't know that I had witnessed her, and the confrontation was short and civil, after she was finished servicing him. I never confronted them together.<br />
I filed for divorce the next day and even named her paramour as a co-respondent.

Best Answer

No just be modest and say, "hey baby, if u ever get tired of me and realize you need to ditch me, its alright go ahead. I don't mind, its your call and I'm happy with that. Don't do the cowardly deed and cheat on me.

Best Answer

both

Best Answer

I haven,t got one<br />
What does that say about me ?

Best Answer