For example an ex-co worker you didn't like, for some reason got kicked out of your same work place, your free of them yet you still talk about them everyday?! I don't get it...someone help
Azos Azos 26-30, F 14 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

Complaints for some can b a way of connecting with people thru a strong emotion. If u r not good at intimacy a shared bond of emotion is a way to make contact with others. Often it's not really about the person. U will find the animosity gets transferred to someone else when they leave.

Best Answer

angry & hate tends to become an obsession like that.

Best Answer

Amazing isn't it? Giving someone (or idea or opposing position) you dislike power over the way you feel, act, and react.

Best Answer

Because they are on the mind. If you have feelings about a person positive or negative and you are reminded of them daily basis it might just take time to stop thinking about that person. maybe something has been left unresolved or without closure, it is very hard to stop thinking about someone who we believe we have been wronged by

Best Answer

It can be jealousy<br />
It can be they don't really hate them but actually like/love them instead

Best Answer

Maybe they secretly liked you/them. It is kinda weird.

Best Answer

irritation

Best Answer

Most people haven't the slightest clue who I dislike. Why let them rent space in my head? I agree.

Best Answer