As the saying goes, blood is thicker than water.. What a bunch of lies.. Then the saying that God is love, God's promise unchanging?? I used to believe it.. Not anymore..<br />
uccspace.net

Best Answer

I have other family members to turn to.

Best Answer

Bad situation where the mom didn't apparently think things through or remember her commitments. But you ask if you should stick to your guns. What guns? What are you hoping to achieve? You have a right to be mad, so be mad and demand an explanation. Totally put your feelings out there. But don't hold a grudge regardless of the outcome. They are family, just demand you all duke it out.

Best Answer

ah yes but i have put the :olive branch " out there not once but three times and she has snubed me each time, she wont be bothered with me till i say sorry to her for being mad in the first place as she said she doesnt think shes done anything wrong, so i have tryed to work it out, but she wont so i am just walking away and losing a family. but i dont think i should have to kiss her butt, she was in the wrong and because i wont say sorry to her for my hurt feelings she now wont have anything to do w me till i give a apology

Best Answer

Till YOU give an apology???? Something is wrong with this picture.

Best Answer

yes till i give one. she doesn't think i had a right to be hurt and mad at her because she did that, even if she would have called to make sure i was ok i would have been fine cause i know how she can be, but i didnt even get a call to see if i was ok. and because i was mad about it, she feels i wronged her to the point that they live three hrs away for xmas, they came up the weekend before, managed to time it just right that i was out of the house maybe 5 mins for a appoint i had when they pulled up, they took kid for lunch, gave them gifts and when i text i was on my way home they told kids they had to leave there was going to be a snow storm and they had to leave which was bs as it was a nice sunny day out. but she wouldnt even see me drive 3 hrs stayed 2 and left just to not see me even tho i texted to say i was coming home to visit. i have tried three times to just kinda skip past it and move on but she wont and i refuse to say sorry for my hurt over the situation so now we have nothing but i dont think i should say sorry to make her happy and talk to me again...

Best Answer